Airlines Using Don Meuang

oldsailor35

Thanks Mario, but i am wondering if the new airline SCOOT are flying Brisbane Cooloongatta to Swampy or DM.

Perhaps someone will have done the trip ?

"Brisbane Cooloongatta (sic)"?!!!?

I wonder why you could not just check this on Scoot's website as it makes it very clear?

It would have taken you less time than posting here and you may also have learnt that Brisbane (BNE) and Coolangatta (OOL)- located at the southern end of the Gold Coast, adjacent to the NSW border - are two different airports located nearly 150kms apart from each other, (Just in case anyone else gets confused about a ref to 'Brisbane Coolangatta')

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I have to pick up a friend and am refusing to go to DMK, it is a huge pain in the butt compared to Swampy, nice Tool roads all the way, so Scoot has good connections as well and is nearly one third of the price than the cheapest THAI flight !!!,

Thx for the replies.thumbsup.gif

Thanks Mario, but i am wondering if the new airline SCOOT are flying Brisbane Cooloongatta to Swampy or DM.

Perhaps someone will have done the trip ?

"Brisbane Cooloongatta (sic)"?!!!?

I wonder why you could not just check this on Scoot's website as it makes it very clear?

It would have taken you less time than posting here and you may also have learnt that Brisbane (BNE) and Coolangatta (OOL)- located at the southern end of the Gold Coast, adjacent to the NSW border - are two different airports located nearly 150kms apart from each other, (Just in case anyone else gets confused about a ref to 'Brisbane Coolangatta')

Never knew that, because i come from Caboolture !!!!!

My first and last flight with Scoot. Flew business class . Nothing to "write home about" seats nothing special apart from a bit of extra leg room. On board entertainment Zilch ! Flight arrived Coolangatta 6 hrs late so missed connection to BKK from Singapore. Had to find a hotel, missed a night paid for in BKK hotel ,flight was due to leave for BKK at 5pm but was 1. 1/2hrs late. Many passengers missed connections to Europe. Scoot were not interested except to offer $50 off next flight, i said there would'nt be a next time.

• 3 weeks later...