Chaweng Parking

BigC

Is it me or do allot of other people get put off hanging around in Chaweng due to lack of car parks lamui seems to have more spaced out around the beach road

If i am wrong someone tell me where all the car parks are apart from the one next to will wait as that is he only one but Chaweng beach road is long

There is the back of green mango but I have to do the walk of shame walking through the strip Burger King which is too small along with allow other small car parks

On the rare times that I go to Chewang. I park on the Lake Road near Macdonalds and then walk through to the Beach Road.

Me too, always space there and its really only mcdonalds that gets me to chaweng, which doesnt really say much for chaweng!

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Thaivisa Connect App

Em. Maybe there is plenty of parking but I just realized that I don't like it there

Cheers

• Like 1

On the rare times that I go to Chewang. I park on the Lake Road near Macdonalds and then walk through to the Beach Road.

Me too, always space there and its really only mcdonalds that gets me to chaweng, which doesnt really say much for chaweng!

Em. Maybe there is plenty of parking but I just realized that I don't like it there

Cheers

So this is just a thread for the sake of posting something? Waste of bandwidth !

Cheers

So this is just a thread for the sake of posting something? Waste of bandwidth !

BigC has found enlighenment! :D