Halloween!

WinnieTheKhwai

Tomorrow night is Halloween.

Looking for suggestions on night spots that will do something special.

Based on past years, two bars that go all out for this one are Dragonfly on Loi Kroh, and Number One a bit further up LK down the tiny soi on the right. Any others though, specifically in the Nimman area or other places away from the tourist areas?

Be sure to share information if you find it, I'd bloody love to celebrate Halloween so I'll come with you Winnie, I'll be all costumed up, balls shiny.

If you're not sure where a bar or place is, just ask me, I know Chiang Mai like the back of my Frankenstein mask! 55555

wai.gif

Last year Chiq bar before the river underpass faham had a really fun halloween party

Underpass.. I assume that's the Northern underpass near Sanphisua?

Yes that's it. Never been in but it is packed full at least 5 nights per week. They have been doing a brisk business since the day they opened more than a year ago. They have live music sometimes (Thai pop).

Edited by elektrified

@WTK & Expat, mine if I join you two? What time is the meat?

Blast, I mean meet!

You're more than bloody welcome Sheba!

But please be mindful that Winnie and I are long term expats but don't feel intimidated! Come a long!

You can meet Winnie and I at John's Place at 8pm, YoungBrit wants to come too! The more the merrier!

Blast, I mean meet!

But please be mindful that Winnie and I are long term expats but don't feel intimidated! Come a long!

You can meet Winnie and I at John's Place at 8pm, YoungBrit wants to come too! The more the merrier!

News to me!!!

Blast, I mean meet!

News to me!!!

I see you don't check your private messages!

I thought you could try out your new scary mask/costume! It'll be bloody great!

Blast, I mean meet!

News to me!!!

I see you don't check your private messages!

I thought you could try out your new scary mask/costume! It'll be bloody great!

You mean the private message where you invited me but that I havn't replied too?

You mean the private message where you invited me but that I havn't replied too?

Well I assumed that if you're young then you'd be on the beer tonight... it's bloody halloween!

So see you at John's Place then, I'll let you use my discount card for a cheaper beer, let the normal rabble pay normal prices! 5555

Wait until you see my costume, bloody brilliant!

wai.gif

Well I assumed that if you're young then you'd be on the beer tonight... it's bloody halloween!

So see you at John's Place then, I'll let you use my discount card for a cheaper beer, let the normal rabble pay normal prices! 5555

Wait until you see my costume, bloody brilliant!

wai.gif

I can't bloody wait !!!!!

For clarity, what is your costume?

Certainly don't want to clash. giggle.gif

So there is no mistake, I'll be dressed as an overweight Farang in shorts, a Chang T shirt (only worn one day honest), and flip flops. Given that it is special event I reserve the right to shower or shave but not both, it is Halloween after all.

Edited by mamborobert
  • Like 1