Koh Samui Van Driver Tries To Sexually Assault Dutch Tourists

So little information in the OP which will lead to a lot of speculation.

Like: What condition were the ladies in?

Still, I suppose that he is "Innocent" until proven guilty, despite what the story suggests.

What on earth are you going on about? Have you lost your mind? Now the onus is on the ladies to prove they were innocent? Are you a 14th century Norwegian? A nordic commander? A spanish conquistador? What is your issue anyway? Lets condone the harrassing, and potential assault and rape of some innocent tourists, since we do not have enough information? Do you think these fareng women just call the police for kicks? They are bored, with nothing better to do? I recommend hundreds of hours of therapy for you. You have some real issues with women.

in thoriy it is a hard nut to crack as it is 2 womens words against one man who was out of his nut.

maybe the other videoed on the mobile phone . i mean trying to rape someone and trying to pull someone can be over interpritated.

fact is there was not rape so no charge for rape as it was a fact that he did not do it. even if had intent.

maybe old fashions ways of doing things like putting these people and petty thrives in the stocks for epople to through tomoates and kick and pucnh them

Any female at a Full Moon Party can be a target - if they go to these venues expecting to party, that usually means promiscuity. Let's face it - Thailand is just another 'hub' of Asian promiscuity. It does not discount the drivers actions. He was probably looking to get laid, admits he was smacked out, and got rejected big time. Let time unravel the punishment,acquittal or guilt.

My jaw is dropped in horror at reading this comment. What happened to you to make you think like this?

If a girl/boy/person chooses to be promicuous then they/we can but it doesn't mean they/we can't choose who they/we want to be promiscuous with or not.

Thoroughly shocked at your attitude so I am. I wonder about you and your dark past ...

You got that right! Don't forget, Thailand is a haven for some of the dregs of farang society. If you are as new to Thailand as your avatar suggests, be careful, there's a lot of bad people out there!

allot of bad fornags and thais whats your point?

Look at this guy!! He must weigh 40 kg. How in the world would he ever think he was going to rape anything, let alone TWO grown white women? He must have been high on something!! This guy doesn't look like he could successfully rape a stuffed animal. Those 2 women should have taken a good 30 minutes beating this a$$hole within an inch of his miserable little life. My guess is he's going to get some lessons in how to really rape someone where he's going. Jackass!!

He looks at least 6 ft tall and most likely muay thai training !! And could probably smoke ur arse !!

Oh please! how do you work that out? just because he's taller than a couple of midget cops! and what if he is muay thai trained, big deal, with muscles like that he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. He's just a drugged up disrespectful little sh*t. And why are 20yr olds driving tourist vans?

quality how one can tell so much about a person by looking at them. he is ammuayt thai fighter and a giant who smokes <deleted> lol that means he was messed up on crack thenbiggrin.png

Look at this guy!! He must weigh 40 kg. How in the world would he ever think he was going to rape anything, let alone TWO grown white women? He must have been high on something!! This guy doesn't look like he could successfully rape a stuffed animal. Those 2 women should have taken a good 30 minutes beating this a$$hole within an inch of his miserable little life. My guess is he's going to get some lessons in how to really rape someone where he's going. Jackass!!

He looks at least 6 ft tall and most likely muay thai training !! And could probably smoke ur arse !!

Oh please! how do you work that out? just because he's taller than a couple of midget cops! and what if he is muay thai trained, big deal, with muscles like that he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. He's just a drugged up disrespectful little sh*t. And why are 20yr olds driving tourist vans?

quality how one can tell so much about a person by looking at them. he is ammuayt thai fighter and a giant who smokes <deleted> lol that means he was messed up on crack thenbiggrin.png

LOL cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Any female at a Full Moon Party can be a target - if they go to these venues expecting to party, that usually means promiscuity. Let's face it - Thailand is just another 'hub' of Asian promiscuity. It does not discount the drivers actions. He was probably looking to get laid, admits he was smacked out, and got rejected big time. Let time unravel the punishment,acquittal or guilt.

My jaw is dropped in horror at reading this comment. What happened to you to make you think like this?

If a girl/boy/person chooses to be promicuous then they/we can but it doesn't mean they/we can't choose who they/we want to be promiscuous with or not.

Thoroughly shocked at your attitude so I am. I wonder about you and your dark past ...

You got that right! Don't forget, Thailand is a haven for some of the dregs of farang society. If you are as new to Thailand as your avatar suggests, be careful, there's a lot of bad people out there!

Glad you agree but dont forget, the entire world is a haven for dregs of society. There's good and bad every where.

That guy used the word "target". Very sinister. Targeting someone usually involves a victim. I've targeted a few people in my tank and with my SMG.

No you have misinterpreted my avatar completely and you have come to a totally incorrect conclusion wink.png

Glad you agree but dont forget, the entire world is a haven for dregs of society. There's good and bad every where.

That guy used the word "target". Very sinister. Targeting someone usually involves a victim. I've targeted a few people in my tank and with my SMG.

No you have misinterpreted my avatar completely and you have come to a totally incorrect conclusion wink.png

There may be good and bad everywhere, but in my 46yrs of visiting/living in Thailand, I've seen it turn from heaven on earth to hell on earth for a lot of people, and to be honest, if I didn't have a beautiful Thai girlfriend I wouldn't come here ever again.

agree with u ...i think the girls did act foolishly ...but did not deserve this ....they r lucky ..could easily have been murdered to hide all evidence ......

rolleyes.gif

+2

seems the aging expat is loosing his marbles. Promiscuity is one thing rape a whole other thing.

yes i agree ..the girls did not deserve this ......im glad that it was not worse ....could quite easily have disappeared Edited by gaucho

Still, I suppose that he is "Innocent" until proven guilty, despite what the story suggests.

What on earth are you going on about? Have you lost your mind? Now the onus is on the ladies to prove they were innocent? Are you a 14th century Norwegian? A nordic commander? A spanish conquistador? What is your issue anyway? Lets condone the harrassing, and potential assault and rape of some innocent tourists, since we do not have enough information? Do you think these fareng women just call the police for kicks? They are bored, with nothing better to do? I recommend hundreds of hours of therapy for you. You have some real issues with women.

I suspect you're the one who needs therapy. I can't understand your reaction to the above post.

I suspect you're the one who needs therapy. I can't understand your reaction to the above post.

Well forgive me, but I am a believer in innocent people being preyed upon by buttheads. If you want to defend the buttheads, do it to your hearts content. But, I would rather believe a couple of innocent tourists over a punk local driver. I have been in Samui a long time, and have met very, very few of the local drivers, who have redeeming qualities. Very, very few. They are a sorry lot.

I think its to much to expect anthing serious by way of punishment to be dealt out, its and aligation and i would imagine would require a court case which would i think need the ladies to be present to make a case for prosecution and conviction. The attitude towards rape or attempted rape in the country does not seem to be taken seriously enough, let alone crime against farangs which seems to have little impact with the police at all. The whole full moon party is about drugs, from bus drivers, to the guys high driving the speed boats, and the blatent selling on the night of the event. Any sane country would have banned it years ago, all the deaths and injuries go on and on, if i remember correctly last months party also had an attempted rape. How much longer before another boat accident resulting in more loss of life followed by another crack down on life jackets and numbers on boats etc etc which lasts a few weeks.

About the same amount if time that the next storm hits somewhere and kills people

Ask the rest of the people that did not get mugged or rapped

You watch scam city everywhere in the world had there dark side unfortunately this stuff happens on the bright side if the moon

A storm is a natural occuring event that cannot be prevented, FMP is crerated every month and usually there are casulties every month. Hardly a comparison. So do you think the event would be allowed in the UK or the States? Sorry dont understand your last sentance or its meaning, attempted rape is not a scam. Illegal activity goes on from start to finish at the FMP, and the police turn a blind eye.

have you been to a festival lately, for that matter have you been to a full moon?

Yes lived in Samui for 8 years so obviously, also read about the attempted rapes, saw the speed boat that flipped over killing quite a few people, and the blatent selling of drugs on the beach.

2 Dutch girls almost raped by this muscled screw-driver? What kind of story is this? Dutch girls are solid made and ofter very muscled, or was it perhaps the other way around?

Why not say it straight and write "fat" - many of the tourist girls look like fat 45 year old mamas and are only 20 or so. I always smirk when I hear people in those typical American movies say "kids" to these 16 to 19 year olds who are fully matured, weigh 80 kilos and more and look like grown ups in their 30s. I'm quite sure that this van driving, drug addicted "wannabe Rambo" wouldn't have had much of a survival chance if both girls would have gone in a$$kick fist-fight mode... What's the charges? Loafing around with female guests in the van?

And, honestly - look at the typical FMP attending foreign girls... The way they dress AND act is easily misinterpreted as an invitation by a brainless van driver or those jet ski XXXXXXX. What else is new? coffee1.gif

Thats it weazle ,blame the victims,your "thinking"is from the stone age.

2 Dutch girls almost raped by this muscled screw-driver? What kind of story is this? Dutch girls are solid made and ofter very muscled, or was it perhaps the other way around?

Why not say it straight and write "fat" - many of the tourist girls look like fat 45 year old mamas and are only 20 or so. I always smirk when I hear people in those typical American movies say "kids" to these 16 to 19 year olds who are fully matured, weigh 80 kilos and more and look like grown ups in their 30s. I'm quite sure that this van driving, drug addicted "wannabe Rambo" wouldn't have had much of a survival chance if both girls would have gone in a$$kick fist-fight mode... What's the charges? Loafing around with female guests in the van?

And, honestly - look at the typical FMP attending foreign girls... The way they dress AND act is easily misinterpreted as an invitation by a brainless van driver or those jet ski XXXXXXX. What else is new? coffee1.gif

Thats it weazle ,blame the victims,your "thinking"is from the stone age.

i think if they mamanged to have a thai man charged with rape in this country where the law puts thai people first must mean they have a strong case

i do agree that young people should not go out dressed with short clothes on. It is like a house you do your best to prevent a burglery but putting up a wall and an alarm to deter burglers and put them off. If you people go out under dressed then they are candy to a rapest.

This is not europe or america where it is normally to dress in this way. this country manyly only bar girls under dress which shall go with anyone. so to a thai our of his nut an under dressed tourist might seem to a thai that is under the influence as a nice victim

i would not be happy with my daughter going out dressed the same way as the other tourists by them selves in Thailand thats my 50 pence

\

i suppose not even one shall agree.

Edited by BigC

High on drugs and driving a taxi van. lol

My God, this place is a mess. This should also fall into the van owners lap for not drug testing their drivers. I'm guessing he doesn't even have a drivers license.

You would think , but wouldn't happen , tit

My God, this place is a mess. This should also fall into the van owners lap for not drug testing their drivers. I'm guessing he doesn't even have a drivers license.

You would think , but wouldn't happen , tit

It would be a big issue if the driver was a farang because then money would take predident.

Edited by carmine

how can u guess he does not have a lisence it is standard at the test agency that people turn up on drugs with the intension to rape people.

In other words someone could do all this with or with out a lisence onhly takes a 1 night of crazyness to lose everything.