Romney's Storm Tips

Jayman

I have no idea who wrote this but found it amusing....This is meant to be HUMOR.post-32036-0-09067000-1351837918_thumb.j

Hey, I apologized already (for being an ass)!

Anyway, this one IS pretty funny and clever.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

I saw that and would have replied that it's "all good" but didn't think it was necessary. In any case, I wanted to make it clear in this post to avoid any potential confusion that I'm not the author and this is meant as humor and not as a political stance.

It must be an American thing as I didn't find it at all funny ? sad.png

Yes, it is an American thing. If you have no idea about Romney or Sandy then most of this won't make sense to you.

I know who the guy is. he is one of 10 people running for the presidency but you wouldn't think that as you suckers are only given the two people to choose from.

I also know that the superstorm sandy has killed around 60 people and caused billions of Dollars in damage.

You seem to think that is funny ?

To the rest of us the thought of a failed president getting re elected or the clown on the other side winning fills most of the free world with dread !

It must be an American thing as I didn't find it at all funny ? sad.png

Yes, it is an American thing. If you have no idea about Romney or Sandy then most of this won't make sense to you.

I know who the guy is. he is one of 10 people running for the presidency but you wouldn't think that as you suckers are only given the two people to choose from.

I also know that the superstorm sandy has killed around 60 people and caused billions of Dollars in damage.

You seem to think that is funny ?

To the rest of us the thought of a failed president getting re elected or the clown on the other side winning fills most of the free world with dread !

Ah, clearly you have some pent up issues. Even less possible for you to be amused by this.

Actually more than 60 were killed and as can clearly be seen and wouldn't be denied by anyone honest, no one suggested that's funny.

But I was under the impression that making fun of political aspirants or office holders was a perfectly normal thing to do in most of the world. I wouldn't have thought the rest of the "free world" was so humorless.

• Like 1

How is this Thai related?

I hate American politics.

How awful it must have been for you to read it. What a nightmarish 15 seconds.

It's not right that you have been forced to open a thread with "Romney" clearly in the title.

• Like 2

Humour I can accept. Like this. I asked my American friend what the difference was between the two parties. he sent me this. This I found amusing. Death and destruction I don't.

If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.

If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.

If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.

If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.

A Democrat wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.

Democrats demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.

A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.

A Democrat demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a Republican reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.

A Democrat will delete it because he's "offended".

clap2.gifcheesy.gifwai2.gif

• Like 1

Humour I can accept. Like this. I asked my American friend what the difference was between the two parties. he sent me this. This I found amusing. Death and destruction I don't.

If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.

If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.

If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.

If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.

A Democrat wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.

Democrats demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.

A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.

A Democrat demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a Republican reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.

A Democrat will delete it because he's "offended".

clap2.gifcheesy.gifwai2.gif

Oh, I see. So "humor" relies on absurd generalizations that distort the truth beyond all recognition or is simply based on something entirely fictitiou -- to a degree remarkable even by the standards of humor -- and is entirely based on insulting Democrats and praising Republicans is your preference.

Each to his own, of course. No doubt it's just a coincidence that the joke you objected to was about a Republican.

PS: If you were intellectually honest -- I'm sure you

re not so dumb as to not see it -- you'd not pretend that anyone is laughing at death and destruction.

I know very little about American politics apart from the fact that the people who really run America have you all running round all this time arguing and fighting over whether to have Coke or Pepsi as the official drink of America. There are around 10 people running to be president yet you are given the choice by the people who run the country of picking from their own two puppets. The other 8 are simply ignored yet they seem to have the interests of the American people at heart.

Also are you trying to make out the post about Romneys tips is factual then ?

i presume from the list sent my friend isn't a democrat like yourself but the post is humorous and is very similar to the politics back home.

Like the thing says you don't like it or agree with it you want to ban it ?

me I'm not American so couldn't give a sh!t about your politics.

Who do you reckon then ?

COKE AGAIN OR SHOULD WE TRY PEPSI ! thumbsup.gif

I know very little about American politics apart from the fact that the people who really run America have you all running round all this time arguing and fighting over whether to have Coke or Pepsi as the official drink of America. There are around 10 people running to be president yet you are given the choice by the people who run the country of picking from their own two puppets. The other 8 are simply ignored yet they seem to have the interests of the American people at heart.

Also are you trying to make out the post about Romneys tips is factual then ?

i presume from the list sent my friend isn't a democrat like yourself but the post is humorous and is very similar to the politics back home.

Like the thing says you don't like it or agree with it you want to ban it ?

me I'm not American so couldn't give a sh!t about your politics.

Who do you reckon then ?

COKE AGAIN OR SHOULD WE TRY PEPSI ! thumbsup.gif

* I'm not a Democrat.

* All of the Romney jokes are based on real events or comments -- therein lies the humor. The jokes in your list are based on made up stuff. There's plenty of real things abut which to ridicule the Democrats but that list is just dishonest political rhetoric in a pathetic disguise.

* Where did I say or in any whatsoever imply I wanted to ban it? Why so dishonest?

* For someone who feels so much antipathy towrds US politics, you've spent an inordinate amount of time on this thread (indeed one wonders why you'd even open one that had "Romney" in the title).

I'm done arguing in the Humor forum.

• Like 1