Taxi Rates Dm To Pattaya

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had a friend do it 2 weeks ago (high season remember) 1800B DMK to Pattaya to his hotel. He is experienced in Thailand and a total cheap scrape. He told me he gave up after 20 cabs after crossing the air bridge to the public side.

1200 was the going rate a few yeas ago, even my corner store has jacked up prices on every product by 25% on Jan 1 2013.

If you can get 1200 baht after Jan 1, I salute you sir, not calling you a lire at all, as you may have been lucky of course. thumbsup.gif

I would say not less than 1,500 baht based on experience last week when hospital customer tried to obtain from Vejthani Hospital (closer than Don Muang). We got the cab after he refused there offers or 1k and then 1,200 baht. He said there is no way they can make money on that trip at less than 1,500 baht as they will be killed by the taxi mafia in Pattaya if they try to obtain a return fare so it is one way only.

I had a friend do it 2 weeks ago (high season remember) 1800B DMK to Pattaya to his hotel. He is experienced in Thailand and a total cheap scrape. He told me he gave up after 20 cabs after crossing the air bridge to the public side.

1200 was the going rate a few yeas ago, even my corner store has jacked up prices on every product by 25% on Jan 1 2013.

If you can get 1200 baht after Jan 1, I salute you sir, not calling you a lire at all, as you may have been lucky of course. thumbsup.gif

My usual taxi is 1200 Baht incl all tolls - quite standard

Why not take the bus to Swampy, then go from the Bus Terminal there, am sure there are buses to Pattaya from there, and a hell of a lot cheaper.

Maybe the train as well from Laksi to Hua Lamphong then another train to Pattaya (if there are any).

http://www.pattayaconcierge.com/information/transportation-to-pattaya.php

Edited by beano2274

Belltours has now 3 daily Routes from the old Airport in Bangkok to Pattaya

all informations, you can find here

http://www.belltrave...ID=N-1211-00001

At Don Muang Airport, staff will be waiting for you at "Meeting Point" on 1st Floor Gate no. 8

I can not get the Website address that you give.

I would like to get the bus departure times from DM to Pattaya. I would thus appreciate if anyone can give up to date info regarding this.

Thankyou.

• 2 weeks later...

"Mr.T Taxi" <[email protected]>

"Price is 1,200 Baht all included."

Correction: This is Pattaya-Don Mueang. The other way it's more (100-200 THB, not sure)

I used Mr T from Don Mueang to Pattaya 23 january and the price was 1200 all included.

From Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi 3 february the price was 900 baht all included.

If you want to save some baht (300) you can go with the free shuttlebuses from Don Mueang to Suvarnabhumi.

• 1 month later...

Correction: This is Pattaya-Don Mueang. The other way it's more (100-200 THB, not sure)

I used Mr T from Don Mueang to Pattaya 23 january and the price was 1200 all included.

If you want to save some baht (300) you can go with the free shuttlebuses from Don Mueang to Suvarnabhumi.

can anyone give me the number for mr.t please?

thanx rick

thanx rick

Phone: +66 38 720318 Mobile: 081 258 7716 or 081 351 3612 Hope that helps.

thanx rick

Phone: +66 38 720318 Mobile: 081 258 7716 or 081 351 3612 Hope that helps.

thanx

Come on, relax. Take the bus #29 either to Victory Monument or to Future Park Rangsit (the latter requires you to use the bridge).

From there, you can take a van for I think 180 Baht. Maybe it's 200?

You could stay a night at a hotel, enjoy breakfast and then take the van and sill come out ahead by hundreds of Baht.

Just saying.

• 2 weeks later...

Belltours has now 3 daily Routes from the old Airport in Bangkok to Pattaya

all informations, you can find here

http://www.belltrave...ID=N-1211-00001

At Don Muang Airport, staff will be waiting for you at "Meeting Point" on 1st Floor Gate no. 8

I can not get the Website address that you give.

I would like to get the bus departure times from DM to Pattaya. I would thus appreciate if anyone can give up to date info regarding this.

Thankyou.

Seems Bell travel run a shuttle bus DM to swampy at the moment with no direct service to Pattaya http://www.belltravelservice.com/pages/PageAboutSharedTransfer.aspx#RouteDMKPTY

I will second this recommendation. MrT taxis are excellent and will take you either way. thumbsup.gif

Me too.

They are very good and use them all the time - FYI I paid 1200 from DM to pattaya before and usually 1100 from Onnut to pattaya.