It's That Time Again!

Explorer

Hi All,

I'm plannin' to have a Celtic tattoo wristband or anklet and need a designer to design it. Not a biggie one but around 2cm (width) x 15cm (length).

There are a few other details to be included in the design but for now if anyone does or knows who does design Celtic tattoos in Bangkok, please PM me.

If the designer is also a certified artist, would be great!

Thanks in advance

Explorer :o

go and join " 1st World Tattoo Arts Festival Thailand"

10-12 February 2006

http://www.worldtattoofestival.com/index.html

maybe you will get the answer there

(i have one tattoo from Joy Wong, and my friend got one from Jimmy Wong)

good luck :o

The exhibition shall be hold in Bangkok, a metropolitan where Thailand is a host country during February 10-12, 2006 at BEC TERO hall, Suan Lump Night Bazar.

The exhibition shall be composed of a number of 120 booths where tattooing culture of each country has been demonstrated by over a hundred of worldwide famous tattooists. Tattooing and piercing implements in according to modern standard requirement has been introduced, and tattooing consulting service provided by Jimmy Wong family. Also tattooing contest reward in respect with tattooing category shall be given out.

Overture performance shown by Khun In, and puppet dance performed by Jo Louis group, night concert by Thai famous signers, body paint cat walk “Tattoo Design” starring by top models, all of these activities shall be excitingly appeared at the exhibition. In addition, all are well collaborated by both domestic and international public media. All booths are occupied rapidly within only 2-month promotion period. Not only interested by local people, but also a great number of foreigners; either from U.S.A, Europe, and Japan are desirous to join “1st World Tattoo Arts Festival & Exhibition Thailand”. Sponsors are invited to fund this exhibition

Edited by BambinA

If I were you I wouldnt bother. Tattoos are just so common now, with the streets filled with tatooed farrangs, often with all the same kind of style of tats.

Dont get me wrong, I have 3 myself and I know they are very personal, but they are everywhere, and I think its nicer to meet someone who doesnt have tatoos :D

Anyway, you really dont have to listen to me, do what you want - I will shut up now :o

If I were you I wouldnt bother. Tattoos are just so common now, with the streets filled with tatooed farrangs, often with all the same kind of style of tats.

And Celtic tattoos are about the most common of them all (the celtic bands round the arm just look stupid really). If you ever go for a tattoo why not something original or personal I always thought.

Dont get me wrong, I have 3 myself and I know they are very personal, but they are everywhere, and I think its nicer to meet someone who doesnt have tatoos :D

Anyway, you really dont have to listen to me, do what you want - I will shut up now :o

I agree.