Will They Process My Visa In One Day? - Kuala Lumpur.

There is no holiday for Sultan's birthday (only for the State Level) unless it is the national holiday as it is at the capital of Malaysia. however, you can go to Royal Thai Embassy early in the morning like 7.30am and you will get the Q faster, then the next day, you can go in between 2pm - 3.30pm to collect your passport.

ok cheers, i nearly booked the flight, i was planning to head down thursday the 6th, ill have to fly wednesday, is this the kings birthday? will the consulate be closed?

The King Birthday is on 4 June. Sultan's Birthday nothing related to Royal Thai Embassy because it is in the capital and it is State level (mean province level, only 9 Sultans in Malaysia).

ok cheers, i nearly booked the flight, i was planning to head down thursday the 6th, ill have to fly wednesday, is this the kings birthday? will the consulate be closed?

The King Birthday is on 4 June. Sultan's Birthday nothing related to Royal Thai Embassy because it is in the capital and it is State level (mean province level, only 9 Sultans in Malaysia).

Op is thinking abnout December 5, King of Thailand, as he 'told' in, eh, with his second post

That with the (one of 'em) Sultan was only in my mind, because I thought, OP wanna go this Thursday. Also wasn't sure, that the Thai Embassy isn't 'taking all chances' for holidays.

As soon, I thought about google, I saw, that the Sultan isn't on schedule, in the KL Embassy.whistling.gif

Edited by noob7