Happy Hour Recommendations?

PaiMei

Will be in Bangkok for longer than the typical two week excursion. Though it's business, plan on having a social life too, and though alcohol is evil like to have a wee bit every now and then. Except - this time actually paying attention to cost and where the best deals/places are - subjective though it may be.

Any input appreciated. Thanks.

There is an app out there that is supposed to detail all the happy-hour locations in Bangkok. It was i-phone app with android 'soon to be released' ( about 6 months ago). I never loaded it as I have an android phone, and since then have lost the name of the app. Maybe you can search for it.

I think most places do have some kind of promotion on or happy hours,i don't know what the above app is but suggest you just walk about and find what you like ....Robin Hood down from phrom phong BTS station does 70?80 baht a pint between 4-7pm last time i was there.And there are a few around that area also.

Also the Queen Vic on soi 23 does a happy hour between 4.30 and 7-30pm about 90/100 baht pint and does really good food.

Maybe others can be more up to date for you.