Apartments In Hua Hin

nickw

This was my last resort to get information. Ive been searching online but having little luck. Hopefully some of the HH locals can steer me in the right direction:

Wife and I will be moving to HH at the end of this month. Our budget is around 12,000 bhat. Is there any apartments with kitchens for rent for around that price?

Thanks for your time to reply.

If you take a walk around Soi 80,88,94 and any Soi further out of town you can rent a townhouse with kitchen for 12,000.

Further out a few hundred yards past Dinosaur market but on the opposite side of the road is a row of about 6 small 2 bed houses for around 7,000 per month.

Keep in mind that the end of November might not be the best time to find variety in available units. On my soi (Soi 80) most of the townhouses are already full with short-term rentals for the high season.

If you are coming moving here permanently at the end of November, you might consider a four- to six-month initial rental, then in the final month of that rental, find a newly vacated unit for a better price. Rent for a one year lease can be cheaper than a short-term. e.g. My rented townhouse was B12,000/month for six months, but B10,000/month for one year.

I fully agree that the best way to find a place is to walk a soi and look for "for rent" signs on the front gate. Also, feel free to negotiate a lower price. If done politely, it's not at all insulting to the owner.