Why Is It Almost Impossible To Meet A Good Girl Here In Thailand?

SiameseCurios

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most nice Thai women are very reserved initially and are unlikely to put out as quickly as a western woman and certainly aren't going to entertain a one night stand!

Very true. It can take weeks, and sometimes months. If she gives out any earlier than, say, a month or two, ditch her. She's crap.

I know guys who've dated a woman for a few months and finished with the relationship because they weren't getting any, only to complain when the next girl cheats on them or tries to use them as a walking ATM!!

Ha ha. Once again, true.

All I'm saying is that if someone is looking for a nice women, then maybe they look somewhere other than the red light areas of Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket and don't treat women like a piece of meat!

Better still, avoid ALL WOMEN from tourist areas. I met a Burmese man many years ago.

He said: "never date waitresses or barmaids or any girls working near farangs. They are just the same as prostitutes."

Well, if a Burmese man said it, then it must be true.

• Like 1

I'm interested, but what do people define as a "good girl"?

Expect everyone will have different wants. But what are they?

See my avatar? That's my puppy. She is a Thai Soi Dog puppy. When she gets up in the morning and goes out side next to the trash and urinates I say, "good girl" and give her a treat. I am very proud of her. She is completely house trained and even when very excited remembers to go outside.smile.png She loves me too much but other than that......

Edited by chiangmaikelly
  • Like 1

One of the reasons it's difficult to meet a "good girl", is they are sick of being approached by foreign men looking for females away from the bar scene and have completely lost respect for them. At least this is what an attractive, mid twenties family member has told me when I asked her if she is interested in meeting a westerner. She also asked me why can't they meet women in their own country, what's their problem?

because they are 6000 mile's away, so whats wrong with all the thai ladies with older Farang guys. Why cant they meet guys from their own country in which they live and around the same age.

One of the most idiotic OPs ever. Total over generilastion, they do exist

I agree, I found one!

Stop these stupid posts about Thai ladies. There is too much of it.

so why read and take part in them? you dont like certain posts so on your command they must stop. Today is about remembering people who fought and died so people could have the freedom of speech.

i will take the bait,virgin,good family,simple if not great job,great job all the better,honest,trustworthy, thats it my definition.

shoot me down, all you want but its my definition,good bj,loves lao,loves it backdoors,loves it all the time,whatever is your definition,but i gave you mine.

Well spotted, eek. I was fairly sure that theblether hadn't said his lady played the trumpet! wink.png

:D Ive actually met this lovely lady, and she is very polite!!

i will take the bait,virgin,good family,simple if not great job,great job all the better,honest,trustworthy, thats it my definition.

shoot me down, all you want but its my definition,good bj,loves lao,loves it backdoors,loves it all the time,whatever is your definition,but i gave you mine.

Hmm so a hard working virginal nymphomaniac is the definition then. Ok.

• Like 2

Well spotted, eek. I was fairly sure that theblether hadn't said his lady played the trumpet! wink.png

biggrin.png Ive actually met this lovely lady, and she is very polite!!

laugh.png

:D Ive actually met this lovely lady, and she is very polite!!

nong eek,i prefered you when you were a cat

. . . and they're certainly not going to drop their knickers on a first date or probably even within the first 6 months!!

If a Thai woman dating a farang man doesn't "open her legs" within the first 6 months, it's more likely that she simply doesn't find him sexually attractive.

Six months would probably mean a hi-so virgin. For most of us, these girls are out of bounds. We won't get them.

Six weeks would probably indicate a "good girl". We can get them. Well .... sometimes.

Six days would probably indicate ... well ... look after your wallet.

Six hours would indicate ... well .............. !!

Edited by SiameseCurios

Six months would probably mean a hi-so virgin. For most of us, these girls are out of bounds. We won't get them.

Six weeks would probably indicate a "good girl". We can get them. Well .... sometimes.

6 months - you have no clues, no game and no attraction. The courting Uber-Beta.

6 weeks - you have no clues and no game.

6 days - you have learned it.

6 hours - Alpha male.

• Like 1

One of the reasons it's difficult to meet a "good girl", is they are sick of being approached by foreign men looking for females away from the bar scene and have completely lost respect for them. At least this is what an attractive, mid twenties family member has told me when I asked her if she is interested in meeting a westerner. She also asked me why can't they meet women in their own country, what's their problem?

because they are 6000 mile's away, so whats wrong with all the thai ladies with older Farang guys. Why cant they meet guys from their own country in which they live and around the same age.

Think outside of the box. What she was saying how so many single westerners in Thailand seeking Thai women, are they 'failures" in their own country in ability to attract and stay in relationships with women.

So many things wrong with this don't know where to start.

The lower classes have just as many if not more "good girls" than the upper by your definition of the word, but I suspect you wouldn't deign to have much contact with them in the first place as your attitude indicates such snobbery and classism.

Furthermore, plenty of girls especially from the upper classes make their decision to marry based on money which of course makes them the same as a lying scamming bargirl from a moral point of view just playing the long con and with greater skills of deception.

And just to be clear the moral issue is the honesty/deception dimension, not the selling of your body for sex, which is everyone's right as long as it's done honestly.

And plenty of honest and sincere girls from the upper classes drop their knickers with someone that attracts them physically, of course nothing wrong with that from the POV of true morality, other than the fact that most likely their old-fashioned parents have raised them in such a way that their daughters feels it necessary to hide the truth from their parents.

I'm emphasizing the upper classes here because you appear to think this modern phenomenon is less likely there, IMO it has very little to do with socio-economic background, and in fact is more likely there than among the rural poor, at least in my experience, where the girls may well be forced at a young age, or have experiences with that one special puppy-love guy at a critical time in their development, but aren't just out fooling around for fun, have much less opportunity to get out of the family circle where they are anonymous as do the rich teenagers.

And absolutely none of the above factors has anything to do with the likelihood of a girl being an explicit sex worker - it's poverty that drives those odds more than any tendency to be promiscuous, and again nothing wrong with making that choice IMO much better to be an honest but low-class sex worker than a lying hi-so gold digger.

So many things wrong with this don't know where to start.

The lower classes have just as many if not more "good girls" than the upper by your definition of the word, but I suspect you wouldn't deign to have much contact with them in the first place as your attitude indicates such snobbery and classism.

Furthermore, plenty of girls especially from the upper classes make their decision to marry based on money which of course makes them the same as a lying scamming bargirl from a moral point of view just playing the long con and with greater skills of deception.

And just to be clear the moral issue is the honesty/deception dimension, not the selling of your body for sex, which is everyone's right as long as it's done honestly.

And plenty of honest and sincere girls from the upper classes drop their knickers with someone that attracts them physically, of course nothing wrong with that from the POV of true morality, other than the fact that most likely their old-fashioned parents have raised them in such a way that their daughters feels it necessary to hide the truth from their parents.

I'm emphasizing the upper classes here because you appear to think this modern phenomenon is less likely there, IMO it has very little to do with socio-economic background, and in fact is more likely there than among the rural poor, at least in my experience, where the girls may well be forced at a young age, or have experiences with that one special puppy-love guy at a critical time in their development, but aren't just out fooling around for fun, have much less opportunity to get out of the family circle where they are anonymous as do the rich teenagers.

And absolutely none of the above factors has anything to do with the likelihood of a girl being an explicit sex worker - it's poverty that drives those odds more than any tendency to be promiscuous, and again nothing wrong with making that choice IMO much better to be an honest but low-class sex worker than a lying hi-so gold digger.

Well I'm a-running down the road trying to loosen my load

Got a world of trouble on my mind

Lookin' for a lover who won't blow my cover

She's just a little hard to find.

If I thought poverty drove prostitution I'd get a job with an NGO. The truth is the opposite. Wealth drives prostitution.

. . . and they're certainly not going to drop their knickers on a first date or probably even within the first 6 months!!

If a Thai woman dating a farang man doesn't "open her legs" within the first 6 months, it's more likely that she simply doesn't find him sexually attractive.

Thankfully the same criteria do not apply to women you meet in western countries

Thankfully the same criteria do not apply to women you meet in western countries

I met my wife in London...

We first had nookie a week later once I'd taught her that a duffel coat is NOT sexy...

Where would you put her in your index?