Can My 2003 Honda Civic 2.0 Run On Gasohol?

koratsteve

I have a 2003 2.0 Honda Civic which i have owned since new and covered just 80,000 km.

I have only ever run it on 91 Benzene which i believe is soon to be no longer available, I have asked many people at Honda if my car will have any problems running on Gasohol but no one seems to know for sure.

I would like to know if anyone with a similar model uses gasohol and if so did they have to make any modifications.

I have the same car, but 2004, with 205,000 kms on it. I changed to gasohol 91 many years ago. No problems at all, just a very minor reduction in fuel economy. This engine is compatible with gasohol - I saw a phd file I downloaded outlining all models and suitable fuel, but I don't remember the link. This car is considered compatible with gasohol91.

Edited by culicine

I have the same car, but 2004, with 205,000 kms on it. I changed to gasohol 91 many years ago. No problems at all, just a very minor reduction in fuel economy. This engine is compatible with gasohol - I saw a phd file I downloaded outlining all models and suitable fuel, but I don't remember the link. This car is considered compatible with gasohol91.

Thanks for that, I am sure most people must run them on Gasohol but its nice to know for sure.