Modern Apartment With A Gym?

ForumUsername

It seems like I'm asking too much because I've had a really hard time finding this.

I'll either find a modern apartment but the prices are ridiculous (40K/month for a small one bedroom) or a really old style place with a gym.

Does what I'm looking for exist in Chiang Mai?

I saw The Grand Wipanan today and it was perfect. Only problem is they don't have any rooms available.

Not sure of the name I believe it is riverside

It is opposite the American consulate on the other side of the river.

20,000 baht when I looked last year and it was a one bed room. Not that great a gym but there was no crows to use it. Give it a look. They also have two bed rooms Last year it was 20,000 and I believe 22,000 baht. plus the utility was only 4 baht a unit. My wife is Thai and says the building is haunted. She knows of several haunted buildings. I don't know of any haunted buildings but I keep my mouth shut.

• Like 1

Could get a refurbed room at the Furama for around 25k, they have an OK gym. It's also attached to Hillside 4 though that has a really good gym.

Or you could get a place at Punna 1 or 2 on Nimman Road and use the powerhouse gym in the same complex/plaza

I just looked a three units in Flora. Nice gym, pool and tennis. 2 units were 25 k and the 3rd was 35 k.

How big where they?

I had inquired a few moths back and was told they were upwards of 100 square meters. Not allowed to go in one just stand and look inside while the cleaning lady worked in it. They gave me a card with two phone numbers on it and neither phone number was any good.

The one experience I had I found the staff not very helpful they did tell me about the gym and pool on I believe the 6th floor and the pool on the roof. Great view from the roof.

Hi there,

I have an apartment unit at Jigsaw Condominium that has everything you want from a posh apartment. Please pm me or email me for details. I'm the direct owner of the unit and you will get the best deal from me. Thanks.

David.

Sent you a PM. Thanks!

im not sure, are you looking for one with a good gym? im staying in viangbua, separate living room and bedroom. add in bills and everything, you are looking at 30k. studio are cheaper but im nt sure the rate. i would say interior represent a 3 star hotel or better.

Thanks. My other apartment was actually at Viangbua. The gym is more than good enough, but the rooms are really poor I think. Very old and small compared to what I have elsewhere. The studio was 12K.

Appreciate the info though

I just looked a three units in Flora. Nice gym, pool and tennis. 2 units were 25 k and the 3rd was 35 k.

I'll look at this now, thanks!

Could get a refurbed room at the Furama for around 25k, they have an OK gym. It's also attached to Hillside 4 though that has a really good gym.

Or you could get a place at Punna 1 or 2 on Nimman Road and use the powerhouse gym in the same complex/plaza

I tried Punna but they said they didn't know if they had rooms available and would call me back. Never received a call.

Will look into Furama as I like the location.

How big where they?

I had inquired a few moths back and was told they were upwards of 100 square meters. Not allowed to go in one just stand and look inside while the cleaning lady worked in it. They gave me a card with two phone numbers on it and neither phone number was any good.

The one experience I had I found the staff not very helpful they did tell me about the gym and pool on I believe the 6th floor and the pool on the roof. Great view from the roof.

The building you described earlier, accross from the US Consulate, is called RimPing Condo's, they have a pool on the 6th floor I believe.

Floral (not Flora as in margerine) is further South and two blocks awat from the river, at 24 floors it's the tallest builing in Chinag Mai and can hardly be missed.

we also have some, have a look http://www.buyrentchiangmai.com

Already checked out your site. Just didn't want to go through the process of emailing back and forth, since your phone number wasn't being answered...

What number you called? The English one is mine, I always call beck if I miss, I didn’t miss the last days 084 726 9762, only some hidden numbers I cannot call back

If you called the Thai or Russian number, then I’m sorry you didn’t get called back