Villa Opening North Phuket

N47HAN

It's good to see that more business is coming to the north.

The Laguna area itself is quite interesting. There is own bus system, streets are well kept and in general it looks more like Singapore than Phuket.

The new shopping complex next door to the banana club on beach road Patong is getting one as well.

Confirmed today.

Can anyone confirm that there will be a basement car park (as per Jung Ceylon)? I assume there would have to be - otherwise the project would be pointless.

• Like 1

The new shopping complex next door to the banana club on beach road Patong is getting one as well.

Confirmed today.

Can anyone confirm that there will be a basement car park (as per Jung Ceylon)? I assume there would have to be - otherwise the project would be pointless.

cheesy.gif

My first thought, too!

I can see the Mrs. now. 1.5 meters tall, 39 kilo pushing a fully loaded trolley down the sidewalk dodging touts, drunks and the occasional slow Loris.

I’m sure any of the tuk-tuks would be happy to move, while you unload your 2 trolleys of Farang food into your car.

Confirmed today.

I doubt it, been watching them build an saw no diging. SO forget shopping there as the rentals an tuk tuks take up all of beach road,

maybe when the switch to go the "Other" way they will not allow them to park there but i wont hold my breathe

Im not sure about the parking but its confirmed by the sole agent thats taking care of the site that villa supermarket is going in.

Wine connection as well.

Slighty off topic, Would you believe that a 210 sqm space on the 2nd floor is commanding 760k rent per month in that complex? I nearly fell over.

Im not sure about the parking but its confirmed by the sole agent thats taking care of the site that villa supermarket is going in.

Wine connection as well.

Slighty off topic, Would you believe that a 210 sqm space on the 2nd floor is commanding 760k rent per month in that complex? I nearly fell over.

How much is the 'key'-money?

Wine connection as well.

I didnt ask but they are very selective of the tenants who they want to lease to.

Ridiculously expensive, especially for a second floor space.

Wine connection as well.

I didnt ask but they are very selective of the tenants who they want to lease to.

Even more, because it seems to be the 3 floor: groundfloor/1.floor/2.floor (out of your attached picture)

And the winner is: The landlord. Building paid in two seasons. With 100% profit

Edited by noob7

Wine connection as well.

Even more, because it seems to be the 3 floor: groundfloor/1.floor/2.floor (out of your attached picture)

And the winner is: The landlord. Building paid in two seasons. With 100% profit

Maybe the building paid for .... but what is the land worth/cost ....

Estimates are 1.1 million baht per square wah on Bangla Rd. That's 440 million baht a rai. Beach road would be close to that and that site is huge. Easily 8-10 rai.

I'm guessing 2 billion baht for that banana walk land.

WOW ... that much. Sounds way too much, but hey what do I know. Now I want to know what land is worth on Soi Nanai .... waiting for replies... biggrin.png

• 2 months later...

100 spots for parking is about 20% of the minimum number of spaces needed. I sure hope there is a lot of walk in customers for these establishements as I don't see any expats with cars fighting the traffic to eat or shop there.

Don't worry - the car park will be full of jeeps-for-rent, tuk-tuks and taxis.