Bike Ride To Hua Hin, 12Th Of Nov

saramsland

Leaving from where in BKK??

Im in rama 3... I was going to leave the city via Rama 3/Rama 2 direction but happy to meet up around the area..

Its late in the night now but I was going to leave around 6.30am - 7am to avoid a little heat..

Ill check this again before leaving so let me know if your keen..

Note to Op. If you did your rides at the weekend more people might join. I hope you had fun. Did you find the scenic route to Chaam?

sent from my Q6

Good point. Some of us still have to work unfortunately :)

Scenic route to Cha Am - which route is this from Bangkok?

Note to Op. If you did your rides at the weekend more people might join. I hope you had fun. Did you find the scenic route to Chaam?

sent from my Q6

Good point. Some of us still have to work unfortunately :)

It's off the 35 just next to a PTT station (khlong khon). About 3kms past the last bridge.

sent from my Q6

Edited by thaicbr

sent from my Q6

Good point. Some of us still have to work unfortunately smile.png

It's off the 35 just next to a PTT station (khlong khon). About 3kms past the last bridge.

sent from my Q6

ThaiCBR..

Ended up cancelling due to whether.. I was going to go on the weekend however had things to tie up first as Im off to work tomorrow (Tuesday)..

Will be back though & will see who is keen for a ride on a Sat or Sun.. with better notice as my hands wont be tied with pushing issue's ;)

Whilst Im on the subject, I usually dont care where I ride as long as there is scenary, a few bends & some good guys to have a weekend ride with. Is there any Group/Club that meets Weekly/Bi-Weekly or Monthly, as all my friends in country don't have bikes it would be nice to meet up with a few people that do!

In March I will have a good week up my sleeve so am considering doing the arse beating ride to Chiang Mai is anyone else will be in Country & keen for that.

sent from my Q6

sent from my Q6

ThaiCBR..

Ended up cancelling due to whether.. I was going to go on the weekend however had things to tie up first as Im off to work tomorrow (Tuesday)..

Will be back though & will see who is keen for a ride on a Sat or Sun.. with better notice as my hands wont be tied with pushing issue's wink.png

Whilst Im on the subject, I usually dont care where I ride as long as there is scenary, a few bends & some good guys to have a weekend ride with. Is there any Group/Club that meets Weekly/Bi-Weekly or Monthly, as all my friends in country don't have bikes it would be nice to meet up with a few people that do!

In March I will have a good week up my sleeve so am considering doing the arse beating ride to Chiang Mai is anyone else will be in Country & keen for that.

Problem is that out of Bkk, there's aren't many good one day rides other than to Khao Yai (Wang Nam Khiao etc) or Kanchanaburi. Every where else is too far to go for the day.

I think it's an excellent idea to create a small group of regular rides for the Bkk area. I know there are some local groups but unless you are fluent in Thai language, this can quickly become a problem and takes a little away from the enjoyment.

I'm hoping to ride to CM sometime in late Dec or Jan. I'm busy travelling from Feb till May unfortunately so the only two months open to me are Dec or Jan. Would you be keen on that?

Incidentally, maybe this might be better in the bikes forum but how to get it there? Tell the mods?

sent from my Q6

sent from my Q6

thaicbr...

I had a quick look on google maps.. is that the road heading through Ban Laem & Bang Kao then through Cha-am?

If so.. whats the quality of road like?

sent from my Q6

sent from my Q6

thaicbr...

I had a quick look on google maps.. is that the road heading through Ban Laem & Bang Kao then through Cha-am?

If so.. whats the quality of road like?

Yes. That's the one. Generally good roads. Not much traffic. Some nice sweeping bends and some tight ones. Nothing special but loads better than boring Petkasem rd.

sent from my Q6