Former Model Arrested At Suvarnabhumi Airport With Cocaine

webfact

What a joke. 1/200 of a gram. That's nowhere near the side of a match head, I don't know how they could even see it. It must have just been the bag with a granule or two of powder. Typical hysteria and lame ass reporting. Now we can hear all the self righteous ass clowns demanding she be persecuted and prosecuted.

She acted suspiciously over 5 mg..hmmm.....I wonder if it was actually more than this, but being who she is....well. Stupid bint for even keeping such a small amount. Now she can name her supplier and get off with her bail money returned.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But I like that picture: a beautiful and TANNED Thai- woman, looking clearly darker than her children!

I love the message in that one!

What is the message? Marry a foreigner like her so your children will be lighter skinned?

Seriously? That is all you can come up with?

That is the message the picture gives. Lots of dark skinned women want light skinned children, that is what society tells them is best. Some want to marry a light skinned Thai or even a foreigner to get them. A more positive image would be a light skinned woman with her dark skinned children.

Edited by DP25

But I like that picture: a beautiful and TANNED Thai- woman, looking clearly darker than her children!

I love the message in that one!

What is the message? Marry a foreigner like her so your children will be lighter skinned?

Seriously? That is all you can come up with?

That is the message the picture gives. Lots of dark skinned women want light skinned children, that is what society tells them is best. Some want to marry a light skinned Thai or even a foreigner to get them. A more positive image would be a light skinned woman with her dark skinned children.

But we can't have evrything, can we?

So I guess a strong, proud and "popular" woman, tanned...sends out a rather good message.

And if her husband is farang, it is a little logical, her kids could end up a bit whiter...but I don't see the message in that!

looks like a lady boy

I thought the same thing. The face is rather masculine.

BTW, is this a more recent image?

Yuyee6.jpg

Even more unappealing.

looks like she's on her way home from a customers house in this photo ,.... mai suay !

Must be a peculiar effect of cocaine consumption in Thailand. Makes women look like blokes.

If she smiled at any of you whilst walking down the road, you'd trip over your tongues running over to her

• Like 1

she'll do the whole crying in front of the camera thing, say that she's sorry and that this was one of the first times she's done it. Get the public sympathy vote and will be off for some 'community service' somewhere.

And here career will be back in gear (pun intended).

Meanwhile a European sat n a jail in Phuket for being caught smoking weed will be refused bail and put in the slammer for 2-4 years.

she'll do the whole crying in front of the camera thing, say that she's sorry and that this was one of the first times she's done it. Get the public sympathy vote and will be off for some 'community service' somewhere.

Meanwhile a European sat n a jail in Phuket for being caught smoking weed will be refused bail and put in the slammer for 2-4 years.

...which will be two - four yeras more than the rapist in Krabi....

• Like 1

That sounds crazy, do you have a link to this story ?

That sounds crazy, do you have a link to this story ?

I like Thai

No link required really, that is about the going rate. There are plenty of cases out there if you need examples. Mad isn't it!

looks like a lady boy

Oh, really? How would you know? You,very experienced? Please write more details, where and how you recognize that! tongue.png

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuyee_Alissa_Intusmith

Alissa Yuyee Intusmith Thai is a very popular model. She has held numerous magazine covers in Spain. In Spain, known for being the wife of Frank Cuesta, the fearless hero of the TV series Frank of the Jungle. Yuyee also developed his career in the world of song, occasionally reaching up to the number of top 5 lists of Thailand. Yuyee has three children: Zorro, and little Zen Zape

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Cuesta

Francisco Javier Cuesta, better known as Frank or Frank Cuesta of the Jungle (Leon, Spain, October 16, 1971) is a television presenter and a degree in herpetology, and currently lives in Bangkok, Thailand.

He is married to model and singer Alissa Intusmith Yuyee Thai. They have two children, Zape and Zorro and a daughter named Zen Zape While another son was born, named Zipi, who unfortunately died shortly after birth. 2

Since 2010 the program has and Frank of the Jungle which airs on Cuatro and Energy (both owned by Mediaset Spain), and has received an Award Waves on 8 November 2011.3. Also directs and presents The Jungle House, which also airs on Cuatro.

Back in the day (20+ years ago) I knew her a bit (because of work I did and friends I had) and I thought she was very sexy. I wasn't too bad to look at and had a way with words (and Thai language skills) so I did very well with the many ladies I met in that line of work. I thought I might have a chance with her until she said, in a very nice way, "I like you. It's too bad you aren't richer than you are" in a way that made it clear that being casual friends (and in fact, barely that) was going to be as far as it went. I was hardly heartbroken but I had truly been hoping to maybe get some of that...

It's all subjective of course, but as far as I'm concerned, she looked pretty dam_n hot in those days.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

• Like 2

On another level (above my own carnal interests), I saw Yuyee as part of a welcome trend of the time that has had, to my mind, a lasting impact: it used to be that virtually any Thai model or actress was light skinned and round faced with a small mouth -- and always pretty or cute rather than sexy. And "sexy" was not really an ideal of beauty then anyway (just something bad girls aspired to and men wanted to shag -- not have a relationship with). But finally some women who were to many people's eyes (Thai and western) as more sexy and were also arguably more in line with western aethetics of beauty (sexiness (darker skin, prominent cheekbones, full lips) began to get into magazine and even a bit of TV/movies: Yu Yee was one of them and that sort of sexy look came to be much less uncommon.

http://www.yoohhoo.com/girl3/yuuyee/sexy05.html

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

Edited by SteeleJoe

...which will be two - four yeras more than the rapist in Krabi....

and Chalerm's son

looks like a lady boy

Oh, really? How would you know? You,very experienced? Please write more details, where and how you recognize that! tongue.png

http://es.wikipedia....lissa_Intusmith

Alissa Yuyee Intusmith Thai is a very popular model. She has held numerous magazine covers in Spain. In Spain, known for being the wife of Frank Cuesta, the fearless hero of the TV series Frank of the Jungle. Yuyee also developed his career in the world of song, occasionally reaching up to the number of top 5 lists of Thailand. Yuyee has three children: Zorro, and little Zen Zape

http://es.wikipedia....ki/Frank_Cuesta

Francisco Javier Cuesta, better known as Frank or Frank Cuesta of the Jungle (Leon, Spain, October 16, 1971) is a television presenter and a degree in herpetology, and currently lives in Bangkok, Thailand.

He is married to model and singer Alissa Intusmith Yuyee Thai. They have two children, Zape and Zorro and a daughter named Zen Zape While another son was born, named Zipi, who unfortunately died shortly after birth. 2

Since 2010 the program has and Frank of the Jungle which airs on Cuatro and Energy (both owned by Mediaset Spain), and has received an Award Waves on 8 November 2011.3. Also directs and presents The Jungle House, which also airs on Cuatro.

that will tech you to name your children while high after reading doctor seuss !!!