Thanks To The Board Administrators

Pepe'

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank the guys who are conducting this forum.

It has been a valuable tool in helping me to make descisions about conducting business in Thailand.

Hearing the stories about daily life in Thailand have been informative. Allmost like being there.

More valuable though has been the "look" so to speak into real Thai mentality.

Understanding it, and of course learning to navigate through it means ultimate success or failure in any dealings there.

Also thanks to all the other forum members here for their input and other tales. :o

Guest IT Manager

Thank you Pepe. It is great for us to get a bit of feedback now and then. Much appreciated.

We have decided to make your membership free as our thank you. :o

i would like to thank george personally for digging up the best articles, i would have never known about the story on the soi dog rape attempt and now put a chasity belt on my doggie.

but seriously

dr. pat pong

######

know their stuff and always give good advise, they should be thanked as their time is appreciated.

by the way who is Boo the other admin?

IT Manger,

"Well Thank ya vury much." The forum really has been an essential tool in helping me to decide wether to go forward with a project I was contemplating starting with my wife and her family in Samusakorn.

My wife is there now and finalizing details to break ground for a forty room studio apartment building. This is not a new business for her family as her mom, a retrired school teacher has done this for years.

As much as I love living in San Diego, retirement in Thailand is looking more and more like a reality which is also just fine by me.

Again all of the insights, day to day experiences, both good and bad make this forum invaluable as an information resourse, as you gradually put the pieces of the puzzle together.

Hope I'll have more to contribute in the future. :o

Good Health,

Pepe'

OK - since there is a bit of back slapping going on, Ill throw in a "good work" too, if I could get out of the bearpit long enough (if Georgie let go), I would read a few of your posts :D

I thought that you and Georgie would get married soon :o

:D

Ohhh. You naughty boy,

Dr. WHO……….. :D