Treatment For Botched Penis Enlargement: Bangkok

webfact

Thai man's penis removed after botched enlargement

BANGKOK, Nov 16, 2012 (AFP) - Health officials on Friday told Thai men size does not matter after a patient had to have his genitals removed following a botched attempt to enlarge his penis by injecting olive oil into the organ.

Full story:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankfully some of us don't need this treatment whistling.gif

Thankfully some of us have our brains where they belong with full understanding we don't need the treatment. Injections then amputation? What would possess these people in the first place to take that risk? bah.gif

I agree. Im not aware of what the process is, but anything to do with injecting something into my penis would be a no no

We had a related story a while ago - would-be police recruits being disqualified if they'd had penis-work done, including PARAFFIN injections or BEADS under the skin !!! A sorry tale/tail.

On TV news this morning I heard they use olive oil for the injections; in Thailand I'm surprised they are not using soy sauce.

That would be 'extra virgin' olive oil I assume.

or pick nam pla...

Why? Do you know Bjorn Borg Underwear-the Swedish tennis player- In a BB underwear you have room for a tennis racket and two balls.laugh.png That would make some room for you.cheesy.gif

This, the very first reply, started 3 pages of purile mockery. The subsequent posters following on from this one have shown themselves to be bunch of brainless cads. This is a serious health issue. If it were an item to do with female breast cancer or vaginal cancer it would be treated with appropriate seriousness. Shame on you and grow up and if you don't have something helpful to offer SHUT UP.

If you are willing to pay someone to put olive oil in your schlong, you do deserve a certain amount of ridicule.

It isn't as though to many reputable institutions are offering this because, sorry to say it, it's essentially impossible.

Edited by Thai at Heart
  • Like 1

I think this could be a hot topic today!!!

It is alarming that 18 year olds are undergoing this kind of treatment. When oh when will men realise that 'it aint what you got, it's how you use it ' !!

If these procedures are causing such high rates of complications (30-40 a month is a huge number), the offending clinics should be closed down and the procedures made illegal, as they clearly don't work.

That's the cliche...but actually what is better taught and more correct is: It's nothing to do with size or how one uses it, but about the person inside and the communication between the couple.

When I was in the Navy I was excused wearing shorts. biggrin.png

BLUFFF!

You know what the Navy's like - all boys together! wink.png

Not any more. Lots of ladies now serving afloat, in fact the RN has at least one female C.O. I broke out in a sardonic smile when I learned that a female was appointed to be the Navigating Officer of a ship since I have yet to meet a lady that can read a map. A tad silly on my part really because there is no reason why she should not be competent. Astral navigation is not that difficult for anybody who understands trigonometry.