02 Beach Club - Chalong

amyb

Just wondering if anyone has been to 02 Beach Club in Chalong yet? If yes, what's the atmosphere like? Who made up most of the clientele? I expect the place to be well expensive, but what are the menus like? Any USEFUL information would be appreciated. Thanks!

I think, the municipally needs to collect parking fees at Chalong pier during the 'party-hours'.

It's so crowded, people parking, wherever they want! And blocking the road down to the pier, too. giggle.gif

Nope, haven't been there, also not planing, to go there, too!

Edited by noob7

I think, the municipally needs to collect parking fees at Chalong pier during the 'party-hours'.

It's so crowded, people parking, wherever they want! And blocking the road down to the pier, too. giggle.gif

I did say USEFUL information ...

The parking situation is part of the atmosphere, isn't it?

And besides that, isn't it useful, to know, that parking in the night, at the pier in Chalong, can be a mess, on O2 'beach-party' days?

And besides that, isn't it useful, to know, that parking in the night, at the pier in Chalong, can be a mess, on O2 'beach-party' days?

I was referring to atmosphere inside of the place. Parking at Chalong Pier and on that road has always been a bit of a nightmare, so I am not too concerned about that. Didn't mean to sound bitchy, just would like some USEFUL information regarding the questions I originally posted.

I was referring to atmosphere inside of the place. Parking at Chalong Pier and on that road has always been a bit of a nightmare, so I am not too concerned about that. Didn't mean to sound bitchy, just would like some USEFUL information regarding the questions I originally posted.

Why don't you just go and have a look - if you can find parking that is. 55555

parking at Chalong pier, after 7pm, a nightmare? On Loy Krathom, maybe.

But to give you some useful information:

"Who made up most of the clientele"

Some of them where really parking expensive and imported cars, somewhere around the pier area.

So not only the usual low rider pickup or 'I have a SUV'-Fortuner drivers

cheesy.gif