Schedule For Obama's Visit To Thailand 18-19 November 2012

webfact

Schedule and Map for Obama's Visit to Thailand 18-19 November 2012

By Richard Barrow

obamatovisitthailand.jpg

BANGKOK: -- US President Barack Obama will officially visit Thailand as a guest of the government from Sunday 18th to Monday 19th November 2012. He has a tight schedule and probably won’t have much time for any sightseeing. He will arrive late afternoon on Sunday and leave the next morning. Scroll down for the map.

SUNDAY 18TH NOVEMBER 2012:

3pm (TBC) Obama will arrive at Don Mueang Airport on Sunday afternoon. Met by Deputy-PM (1)

5pm Obama has been granted an audience with HM The King at Siriraj Hospital (2)

6pm Obama will be received by PM Yingluck at Government House (3)

Obama will hold bilateral talks with PM Yingluck at Government house

Joint Press Conference at Government House

PM Yingluck will host a dinner to honour the US president at Government House

Obama will meet with 600 US Embassy staff at Chulalongkorn University’s sport complex (BP)

At the end of the day, Obama will check-in at the Four Seasons Hotel

MONDAY 19TH NOVEMBER:

Morning (TBC) Obama will fly out of Don Mueang Airport (2)

(1) Interested Media who would like to cover the event, please pre-register with the Embassy of the United States

(2) Official media only

(3) Interested Media who would like to cover the event, please pre-register with the Government Spokesmen Bureau by fax number 02 288 4398 or Email: [email protected] by Thursday 15 November 2012

Source/MAP: http://www.richardba...-november-2012/

-- richardbarrow.com 2012-11-15

footer_n.gif

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and all those silliness for not even 24h in the country ? what a waste of tax money ....

Imagine the comments if he was planning to stay a WEEK ... crazy.gif

he is too busy to stay a week in Thailand ... LOL

That is correct, and he is too busy to stay two DAYS as well.
  • Like 1

Wanna see his digs?

Located on the ninth floor, the Rajadamri Suite is the Hotel's premier accommodation, eminently suitable for those requiring the highest degree of comfort and luxury.

Go ahead Obama haters, tell us how he should be staying at the IBIS economy hotel or better yet should have stayed home... tongue.png

I am not an Obama hater but I agree he should have stayed at home for all the good it will do America for him to meet with this clone PM and her inept, totally corrupt lap dogs.

Edited by Scott
  • Like 1

Laughing at all these people commenting that have absolutely no concept of foreign relations.

Wahhh, he doesn't come to our country.

Wahh he's coming to our country.

Wahh he didn't stay long enough.

Waste of tax money?

He brought his own security.

How is reminding Americans that Thailand exists a bad thing?

How is showing Thais that American respects them a bad thing?

Can't believe some of you came all this way just to be the same ignorant trolls you were back home.

Thank you Hillary for the lesson in foreign relations to all the ignorant country bumpkins who happen to believe that over one million dollars of US tax payers money could have been better spent elsewhere. Please enlighten us more with your wisdom.

• Like 2

Laughing at all these people commenting that have absolutely no concept of foreign relations.

Waste of tax money?

Can't believe some of you came all this way just to be the same ignorant trolls you were back home.

Thank you Hillary for the lesson in foreign relations to all the ignorant country bumpkins who happen to believe that over one million dollars of US tax payers money could have been better spent elsewhere. Please enlighten us more with your wisdom.

Did you use this same analysis in examining every President's foreign trips, or just this President?

• Like 1

Waste of tax money?

Did you use this same analysis in examining every President's foreign trips, or just this President?

Let loose of your Obama worship for an instant and I will respond. It has nothing to do with who the president is. It could be buggs bunny and my comment would not change.

Modern presidents always take foreign trips. That's what they do. There is no grounds for complaint. OK, maybe there is for radical fringe isolationists but they are very far out of mainstream of American political life.

Edited by Jingthing

Let loose of your Obama worship for an instant and I will respond. It has nothing to do with who the president is. It could be buggs bunny and my comment would not change.

I, for one, am glad that someone like you is holding our leaders accountable for their travel budgets. laugh.png

• Like 2

I, for one, am glad that someone like you is holding our leaders accountable for their travel budgets. laugh.png

What does "someone like you" mean my friend? Please tell me about me.

Look up the latin term "Res Ipsa Loquitur." That should sum it up.

What exactly is your problem with President Obama. Or is it simply that your choice lost. Please enlighten.

• Like 1

You want he should stay in a flophouse in Khao San Road, is that it? coffee1.gif

That would inspire a lot of respect.

Of course not. Where did you get that silly idea? You have missed the point totally and going off on a tangent. As I stated I think his trip here is a total waste of my tax money meeting with the clone PM and her totally corrupt lap dogs. America has nothing to gain from it. But that's nothing new. I just resent it and think my taxes could be spent in a better manner.

• Like 1

Look up the latin term "Res Ipsa Loquitur." That should sum it up.

I am waiting for your definition, not the latin version.