German Kills Pet Dog, The Other Side Of The Story

webfact

Is your legacy to be based on drivel and assumptions? My lad was on reigns and nothing can be done if a dog decides to charge you whether inquisitive or to harm. My gut reaction was to defend my 3 year old son and not leave to chance as you the dog lover might like. What more precaution do you want me to take than have my son less than arms length from me and on a leash (exactly what the dog should of been controlled with) I assume you don't know what reigns are, otherwise you would not hesitate to retract your pointless drivel. Educate yourself when you want to slander me for my actions to defend my family.

yeah funny that, i live in thailand for 13 or so years, have my own dogs and never been bitten or charged at or attacked , nor have my dogs being attacked or bitten or anything of a kind and i live in a Thai area, full of stray dogs and take my dogs to the park filled with stray dogs.

Funny that, must be just silly mewhistling.gif

Nor have i seen EVER dogs charging or attacking anyone, but yeah you right, its just my drivel and you know EXACTLY what you doing and talking about, keep it upthumbsup.gif

Firstly, I did not say this happened in Thailand, there you go again with your assumptions again. This thread is not limited to the mentality of dogs in Thailand and more specifically again, my post was more related to the thinking behind the attack, not the geographical location. If you would just engage your brain and read carefully, you would see what drivel you write.

Secondly, I can tell you conclusively that my thai neighbour shot a stray recently as it mauled his dog that he loved dearly. I say loved, because he was too late. The stray savaged what they considered, one of their family. I'm sure you will have some drivel to offer as to why he was in the wrong so I'll be glad to hear it and confirm the need to actually hit 'ignore'

So it's fair to say again whilst you talk utter drivel in some respects, your a clear animal lover, and most would expect that from the likes, just as I love my family and will always protect them first your ready to defend that which is dear to you.

shame this is thailand forum, about thailand, so as this topic, otherwise i would have bothered to read, but you lost me at the opening of your useless, unrelated drivelthumbsup.gif

One further thing while you've got me off topic when your trying to put me down for defending my family. Don't sit here lying saying you've never been charged or the likes. For everyone else' benefit I am attaching two seperate posts from this troll just a day apart:

yeah funny that, i live in thailand for 13 or so years, have my own dogs and never been bitten or charged at or attacked , nor have my dogs being attacked or bitten or anything of a kind and i live in a Thai area, full of stray dogs and take my dogs to the park filled with stray dogs.

Nor have i seen EVER dogs charging or attacking anyone, but yeah you right, its just my drivel and you know EXACTLY what you doing and talking about, keep it upthumbsup.gif

..................................................................................................

'you avoid confrontation, as i posted earlier take a different route, take a water spray and do not start to scream like a little girl, because not only it excites the other dog but also makes your dog more insecure.

If i see some dog charging towards mine, i stand infront of my dog and in a calm, deep voice tell the other dog to stop, i assert dominance by not only showing the other dog i am the alpha but also reassuring mine its safe.

There are hundreds of books and sites which teach the basics of dog ownership and dog control.

As i said earlier i have 3 dogs and never have a problem with soi dogs, only have a problem with retarded owners like the German who do not have a basic clue about dogs and its behavior

Some light reading for those who may want to learn something

http://www.cesarsway...ding-aggression

Saying all of the above, personally i would simply take a different route, and if there is only one way out of my house, i would(as i did) invest in a bike with a side car and take my dogs for walks on the beach or somewhere where it can run free, but thats just me'

So which is it ? Either you've been charged at and had confrontations or have not. I highly recommend a trip to the hospital, not that they can do much for dementia.

• Like 1

One further thing while you've got me off topic when your trying to put me down for defending my family. Don't sit here lying saying you've never been charged or the likes. For everyone else' benefit I am attaching two seperate posts from this troll just a day apart:

..................................................................................................

'you avoid confrontation, as i posted earlier take a different route, take a water spray and do not start to scream like a little girl, because not only it excites the other dog but also makes your dog more insecure.

If i see some dog charging towards mine, i stand infront of my dog and in a calm, deep voice tell the other dog to stop, i assert dominance by not only showing the other dog i am the alpha but also reassuring mine its safe.

There are hundreds of books and sites which teach the basics of dog ownership and dog control.

As i said earlier i have 3 dogs and never have a problem with soi dogs, only have a problem with retarded owners like the German who do not have a basic clue about dogs and its behavior

Some light reading for those who may want to learn something

http://www.cesarsway...ding-aggression

Saying all of the above, personally i would simply take a different route, and if there is only one way out of my house, i would(as i did) invest in a bike with a side car and take my dogs for walks on the beach or somewhere where it can run free, but thats just me'

So which is it ? Either you've been charged at and had confrontations or have not. I highly recommend a trip to the hospital, not that they can do much for dementia.

please learn to use quoting so what you post can actually be understood

Used to have a major problem with dogs invading my garden.A thai lady had about 10 dogs running loose at all times and they caused problems particulaly at night with noise from fighting etc.Bought a catapult and used dried clay balls as ammunition only took a few weeks before they learned is wasn't a good idea to visit my property.The pack leader was killed by a pickup a few weeks later.

Stabbing a dog is going too far except if the dog was savaging or endangering a family member.

some people consider their pets to be family members.

IF someone is capable of killing a living animal, it is only the matter of time for them to kill a human being, because clearly murder is not a problem for them

most dangerous are those who murder... mosquitos or cockroaches. then think of all the butchers who murder all kinds of animals or the old lady murderers in rural Thailand who murder a chicken for a tasty curry.

are you for real man? crazy.gif

• Like 1

IF someone is capable of killing a living animal, it is only the matter of time for them to kill a human being, because clearly murder is not a problem for them

most dangerous are those who murder... mosquitos or cockroaches. then think of all the butchers who murder all kinds of animals or the old lady murderers in rural Thailand who murder a chicken for a tasty curry.

did not realize the old lady stabbed chicken 17 times, sure helps to think sometimesthumbsup.gif

did not realize the old lady stabbed chicken 17 times, sure helps to think sometimesthumbsup.gif

but the old lady for sure "murdered" more than 17 chicken in her life time.

• 3 weeks later...

Gruesome and sad photos on that Facebook page!

sad.png

As I could read on that Facebook page, the German sued now the owner of the Retriever he stabbed and killed, for 300.000 Baht,

because he was bitten during the stabbing!blink.png

Gruesome and sad photos on that Facebook page!

sad.png

As I could read on that Facebook page, the German sued now the owner of the Retriever he stabbed and killed, for 300.000 Baht,

because he was bitten during the stabbing!blink.png

His lawyer sent a letter, you barely get 300k for a human i'd have thought.

What kind of treatment was given for dog bites? I was bitten by my neighbors dog, and only got two rabies shots, and another shot that I forget what it was. Cost was a few hundred baht. Maybe you were bitten twice, once by the dog, and next by the hospital. But the fact is, yes the soi dogs are a problem, not just a small problem, especially at night.

Thats why I would never buy a 7/11, because you always get a couple of dogs to sit in the door way. Not sure if you need to pay extra for them, or they are just a freebee, so you will buy the franchise.

OMG what sort of stupid drivel is this ????......time to get back on your med me think..I`ve never felt the urge to kill an animal.Can`t say the same when it comes to some humans,though.........

OMG what sort of stupid drivel is this ????......time to get back on your med me think..I`ve never felt the urge to kill an animal.Can`t say the same when it comes to some humans,though.........

Maybe if a dog was repeatedly biting you, you may want to kill it, but so called dog lovers do seem to be nutjobs.

• Like 1

Publicity, yes that's true. Even the nation reports about it.

I followed the story and I can understand the old guy somewhat, but to stab a dog 17 times is really just crazy.

I also have a dog and usually if you walk with a large stick, other dogs get the message.

Anyway, Opa snapped and a Golden Retriever died. IMHO it was a massive overreaction from the guy.

To have the cheek and sue the Thai for 300.000 THB after that is really, really extremely stupid, especially if you own a house there.

In general it is not recommended to argue with anybody who belongs to Navy in Sattahip area, as they have a huge network.

If the guy had bought a huge bouquet along with a Golden Retriever puppy and a convincing "I'm really sorry about this..." on his lips,

he may had lived there happily many more years to come...

Well live and learn. Short temper combined with stupidity and topped with a greedy lawyer isn't a good combination.

I think lemoncake needs to be renamed fruitcake after a remark like that. never read anything so stupid before.

• 8 months later...

So lets get the story straight.

1.Instead of taking a different route, he kept walking his "well trained" dog in the same area further escalating the problem?

The other dog was simply protecting its territory as most dogs do

2. His well trained Rottweiler was unable to defend itself?

3. Supposedly after the last attack, he

a. went home

b. took a knife, supposedly to scare the other dog?blink.png

c. Went back

d. the dog just attacked him? for no reason, interesting that the dog never attacked him before, only his dog

e. A Rottweiler needs a protection from a retriever?whistling.gif

Not only the man is short of few IQ points, but does not even seem to comprehend the basics of dog ownership,

Man capable of stabbing an animal 17 times in cold blood is capable of stabbing another human being, only the matter of time.

I do feel sorry for the Rottweiler not only for his owner, but also very likely the dog will be poisoned by the thai neighbors, though hope authority's will throw him out of the country after having him serve sometime in luxury Thai prison

1. The killed dog was running free around the Moo Baan. Why should he take a different route? What if there wasn't one. Simply protecting its territory? Its territory is INSIDE the gates of his owners house!

2. If I had a dog and cared about it, I wouldn't let it fight with another dog, even though it may be stronger.

The German guy understands the basics of ownership well I think. He keeps the dog on his propriety, keeps it on a leash when he take it out to excercise and apparently trained it. Just the OPPOSITE of the other dog's owner.

In cold blood? Cold blood means premeditation. He and his dog were attacked, more than once, and he lost his temper. That's the opposite of cold blood. The situation had been going on for a prolonged period of time.

Sure, 17 stabs are a lot, but I, for one, completely understand the action.

Too many dogs around, we need more cats! :-)

I know it is an old post, but I want to fully agree with you, up to the point before the stabbing. He run berserk as he him self admits. 17 stabs.... it was not necessary to stab that dog to death.