Take My Wife, Please....

farangme

Hi-so Chinese with a Masters? rolleyes.gif

Wife is Thai-Chinese , with a Masters degree from England (where we met) , 2 masters from Chula , family own some businesses ,comfortable but not filthy rich ...does she fit in your Category of Hi-So which you guys seem to be against so much !!!!

Wife is Thai-Chinese , with a Masters degree from England (where we met) , 2 masters from Chula , family own some businesses ,comfortable but not filthy rich ...does she fit in your Category of Hi-So which you guys seem to be against so much !!!!

Sorry Doesn't qualify - not filthy rich you said. :(

post-123755-0-24760600-1353040720.jpg

• Like 1

Yes, I feel like running for the hills almost every day, but got kids to think about now....it's easy to see why so many expats become drunks here....sit in a bar all day or sit at home with a Thai woman and kids? Mmmm, duffulcult one that.

Fwiw, my wife isn't fillty rich, just filthy.....every cloud etc...

Edited by hotandhumid

You missed the Coppola/Sheen quote.

No I didn't, I go back and forth as to whether AN is my all-time #1 or the Godfathers. .

But Dangerfield's pretty famous for using the joke referenced by your headline.

Are you that old that you remember Henny doing it?

The other relevancy is that it isn't always the wife and kids that are the fundamental source of disharmony within the family, but of course not intending to imply anything about your specific situation.

==========

A few more Rodneyisms:

I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.

If it wasn't for pick-pockets I'd have no sex life at all.

It's tough to stay married. My wife kisses the dog on the lips, yet she won't drink from my glass.

My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met.

My wife met me at the door the other night in a sexy negligee. Unfortunately, she was just coming home.

I'm at the age where food has taken the place of sex in my life. In fact, I've just had a mirror put over my kitchen table.

My father carries around the picture of the kid who came with his wallet.

My mother had morning sickness after I was born.

My mother never breast fed me, she told me she only liked me as a friend.

My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

Edited by BigJohnnyBKK
  • Like 1

No I didn't, I go back and forth as to whether AN is my all-time #1 or the Godfathers. .

The other relevancy is that it isn't always the wife and kids that are the fundamental source of disharmony within the family, but of course not intending to imply anything about your specific situation.

Not old enough for Henny. Uncut version of AN is it. Been quoting it since I was a kid. For me, the SiL and MiL are going to be the end of us. Quite sad really.

Sent from my PC36100 using Thaivisa Connect App

Not old enough for Henny. Uncut version of AN is it. Been quoting it since I was a kid. For me, the SiL and MiL are going to be the end of us. Quite sad really.

You guys are crazy. AN is indisputably a truly great film but there has never been a better film than Godfather 1 & 2. (A few as good, I'll allow, but none better.)

Yes, it is subjective -- but I am obviously right and you are not. Now back to the thread.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

You guys are crazy. AN is indisputably a truly great film but there has never been a better film than Godfather 1 & 2. (A few as good, I'll allow, but none better.)

Yes, it is subjective -- but I am obviously right and you are not. Now back to the thread.

What I said!

Farangme - make them an offer they can't refuse. . .

Edited by BigJohnnyBKK

Never ,love being with the wife ,not hi-so but had a good job when we met 20 years ago ,all her familly have their own homes and incomes ,only her young brother asks for help (from all the familly not just me) we have a son in university in BKK and live a normal ordinary familly life but we like it to be honest she is much like any Bitish woman,but then we did live there for 8 years. she is lovely and kind never wants much exept handbags and shoes (i have told her not to leave the house only wearing her shoes and carrying a handbag over and over)cheesy.gif

And how are you obviously right? While The GF is an awesome film, AN is relevant to our times. F'in classic flick on so many levels.

==========

A few more Rodneyisms:

I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.

If it wasn't for pick-pockets I'd have no sex life at all.

It's tough to stay married. My wife kisses the dog on the lips, yet she won't drink from my glass.

My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met.

My wife met me at the door the other night in a sexy negligee. Unfortunately, she was just coming home.

I'm at the age where food has taken the place of sex in my life. In fact, I've just had a mirror put over my kitchen table.

My father carries around the picture of the kid who came with his wallet.

My mother had morning sickness after I was born.

My mother never breast fed me, she told me she only liked me as a friend.

My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

AN? Please stop talking in cryptograms.

"...she is lovely and kind never wants much exept handbags and shoes..."

If I had to summarize my wife in 12 words, that would about do it. (I'd want to add very intelligent, firecely loyal, and extremely funny too but definitely the doesn't want much except shoes and bags bit)

What I said!

Farangme - make them an offer they can't refuse. . .

BJB,

When in BKK again, gotta let me buy you a scotch. You're posts are classic.

And how are you obviously right? While The GF is an awesome film, AN is relevant to our times. F'in classic flick on so many levels.

How am I obviously right? Foolish question: because I said so!

The Godfathers, by the way, are relevant to all times (just watched a thing on the History Channel the other day where a bunch of academics said so!) But more than that they are just so freaking exquisite in every way...it's pointless to argue with the facts. You have a right you to your opinion and it is a perfectly valid one. Unfortunately it is wrong.

:)

Never ,love being with the wife ,not hi-so but had a good job when we met 20 years ago ,all her familly have their own homes and incomes ,only her young brother asks for help (from all the familly not just me) we have a son in university in BKK and live a normal ordinary familly life but we like it to be honest she is much like any Bitish woman,but then we did live there for 8 years. she is lovely and kind never wants much exept handbags and shoes (i have told her not to leave the house only wearing her shoes and carrying a handbag over and over)cheesy.gif

Wife talked about Coach handbags for a year. Finally got her one. She won't take it out cause she's saving it for a special occasion. I need a drink.

• Like 1

When in BKK again, gotta let me buy you a scotch. You're posts are classic.

Why thanks farangme, I do try.

Unfortunately I'm not a drinker, but I've been craving a pizza I can't afford for a couple years now - can you afford enough for me as well as the kids?