Thai Man's Penis Removed After Botched Enlargement

webfact

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wait a minute......so this non factual, no guarantee, wives tale injection procedure was being preformed at a hospital?....are you kidding me?

The OP says it was done in a clinic. there are hundreds of these clinics around and loads of young girls are having this silicon done to give them a more pronounced bridge to their nose. it is madness. As for injecting oil in your tackle, it is beyond belief.

Hide your eyes. here is a woman in South Korea, who was so addicted with plastic surgery and botox etc that she tried to do it herself and injected cooking oil into her face with the following results!!

kor1_1111847c.jpg

a359_Hang.jpg

And Now!!.................

korea_plastic_surgery_1.jpg

Wouldn't this news item have been better as an 'extension' of the other thread?

I'll get my coat........wink.png

Have you seen Google ads is now offering do it yourself circumcision kits at the bottom of the page! How funny is that!

The ad I get is for eyelid surgery.

wait a minute......so this non factual, no guarantee, wives tale injection procedure was being preformed at a hospital?....are you kidding me?

The OP says it was done in a clinic. there are hundreds of these clinics around and loads of young girls are having this silicon done to give them a more pronounced bridge to their nose. it is madness. As for injecting oil in your tackle, it is beyond belief.

Hide your eyes. here is a woman in South Korea, who was so addicted with plastic surgery and botox etc that she tried to do it herself and injected cooking oil into her face with the following results!!

kor1_1111847c.jpg

a359_Hang.jpg

korea_plastic_surgery_1.jpg

Shocking what risks people is willing to take, sad really. Better be happy with what you got. Edited by Skywalker69

Two points of note.

1) I can understand the need for the surgery as a result of the infection, but I don't recall any literature connecting any injection of a natural substance causing cancer,..and,

2) It might not be the size causing your partners to be unsatisfied. Perhaps if you gave some thought to pleasing your partner and didn't finish your "business" in 30 seconds or less, you would experience more desirable results. However, I doubt you can comprehend this huh.pnghuh.pnghuh.png . So, shoot away.

Also, being sober once in a while might help.

Exactly: the story clearly says the surgery was for CANCER, which they discovered while investigating the infection from the oil injections.

The article also says there is NO EVIDENCE that the oil injection had anything to do with the cancer.

So this story should be: "Man has Penis removed as a result of penile cancer, discovered while investigating an infection."

• Like 1

I wonder how and why this story was made public. I doubt anybody involved would want this publicized and it seems fairly certain the cancer was not related to the procedure and the amputation had to do with cancer and not an infection. I also highly doubt somebody who is obsessed with his junk to the point of repeatedly altering would allow an infection to spread and get so bad that it spread to his testicles and not be alarmed by such a severe infection since he had done this procedure many times.. But who knows this story is written or translated very badly or the folks being quoted are borderline retarded or all three.

• Like 1

Maybe the guy was frequenting too many bar girls around soi 3 and felt he was waving a pen in the albert hall , .....i suspect his best option now is to be the receiver not the giver,.... and to look on the bright side, he saved money on the sex change opp, if he was able to use his 30b medical card hes got thaksin to thank for saving a few baht !

Actually he should be mad at Thaksin under Abhist it was free.

free to have a sex change ???.......dont believe it .,....not that i want one , but how much would an extension cost ?, i have a great way to make mine 9 inches,.................i fold it in half !

Having a big one is not always fun. When I fly Air Asia they consider mine an extra carry on bag and charge me a fee!

Edited by Nisa
  • Like 2

I wonder how and why this story was made public. I doubt anybody involved would want this publicized and it seems fairly certain the cancer was not related to the procedure and the amputation had to do with cancer and not an infection. I also highly doubt somebody who is obsessed with his junk to the point of repeatedly altering would allow an infection to spread and get so bad that it spread to his testicles and not be alarmed by such a severe infection since he had done this procedure many times.. But who knows this story is written or translated very badly or the folks being quoted are borderline retarded or all three.

Maybe it's not the folks being quoted that are retarded, but the person trying to make sense out of both that and the correlation of whether injection of a foreign body or substance in one's penis could develop into a granuloma formation and calcification with presentation similar to that of a benign tumor. Depending upon size and extent, given location, removal of affected organ may be necessary.

Maybe it's not the folks being quoted that are retarded, but the person trying to make sense out of both that and the correlation of whether injection of a foreign body or substance in one's penis could develop into a granuloma formation and calcification with presentation similar to that of a benign tumor. Depending upon size and extent, given location, removal of affected organ may be necessary.

In other words you are suggesting he may not have had cancer while defending the credibility and accuracy of those who cut off his genitals because they said he has cancer and those reporting he had cancer.

Edited by Nisa
  • Like 1

In other words you are suggesting he may not have had cancer while defending those who cut off his penis because they said he has cancer and those reporting he had cancer while at the same time defending their credibility or accuracy in this report.

I believe its possible the word tumour may have got lost in translation. A growth is a growth, but it may not necessarily be cancerous.

But if your todger swells to the size of a melon, it might not be immediately life threatening, but if it won't go back to normal and is untreatable, most doctors would probably recommend to take it off.

• Like 1

a359_Hang.jpg

This is like a horrible car accident which you cannot stop looking at but will haunt your memories for a long time.

Edited by Scott

In other words you are suggesting he may not have had cancer while defending those who cut off his penis because they said he has cancer and those reporting he had cancer while at the same time defending their credibility or accuracy in this report.

I believe its possible the word tumour may have got lost in translation. A growth is a growth, but it may not necessarily be cancerous.

But if your todger swells to the size of a melon, it might not be immediately life threatening, but if it won't go back to normal and is untreatable, most doctors would probably recommend to take it off.

No argument from me and was my point that the article is either not well written or translated badly leaving us to speculate about a lot. I am even a bit skeptical if they cut off both his penis and testicles as the article suggests.

Edited by Nisa
  • Like 1

Have you seen Google ads is now offering do it yourself circumcision kits at the bottom of the page! How funny is that!

I believe those ads are related to your internet search history... no circumcision kits being advertised on my screen, only glow in the dark dildos and anal lube... I'll get my coat thumbsup.gif

Mmmm, I guess googling for 'Penis Enlargement Horror Stories', has not done my google search history any good then. I will be getting ads for all things penis for the next two weeks!

• Like 1

I believe those ads are related to your internet search history... no circumcision kits being advertised on my screen, only glow in the dark dildos and anal lube... I'll get my coat thumbsup.gif

Mmmm, I guess googling for 'Penis Enlargement Horror Stories', has not done my google search history any good then. I will be getting ads for all things penis for the next two weeks!

Just hope there isn't an assumption that you are turned on by mutilated man meat and your inbox becomes full of pics and videos of deformed male genitals. wink.png

By the way, i realize we are joking but for those that might not know ... the ads on the page are related to the content of the page and nothing to do with your search history. Google's technology knows this is a page related to penis enlargement and is serving up ads because it thinks some readers may have small willies and looking to make them bigger.

Edited by Nisa

No argument from me and was my point that the article is either not well written or translated badly leaving us to speculate about a lot. I am even a bit skeptical if they cut off both his penis and testicles as the article suggests.

<deleted> does it matter, he has either no JT or balls or both, the message ftom the OP is quite clear

and those that claim size doen't matter are in denial - am I in yet ? she doesn't know and niether do you, I can only imagine whistling.gif

and those that claim size doen't matter are in denial - am I in yet ? she doesn't know and niether do you, I can only imagine whistling.gif

Sharing first hand experiences regarding size and knowledge of penis size obsession is always appreciated to help the rest of us understand why somebody would go to such an extreme wink.png

Sharing first hand experiences regarding size and knowledge of penis size obsession is always appreciated to help the rest of us understand why somebody would go to such an extreme wink.png

lol. wow Nisa you do have have a sense of humour after all - give me your email and I'll send you a pic beatdeadhorse.gif

• Like 1