Just Thought I Would Let You Know

daleyboy

Just seen advertised a programme about English women marrying foreign gents,including a woman married to a Thai man. I reckon this will be quite an intersting watch, i think its on at 8pm. Just thought i would let you all know. :o

Forgot to mention its only on in the U.K on itv

Edited by daleyboy

So who knows Suzanne from Koh Samui, who owns a dive operation? She got married to a boat boy. Someone must know her, tell her she is now famous :D

Maybe she ought to learn a bit of respect, and when she goes to a temple to be blessed, she should dress a bit more appropriately, rather than a skimpy vest and very short shorts. :o

Edited by daleyboy

So who knows Suzanne from Koh Samui, who owns a dive operation? She got married to a boat boy. Someone must know her, tell her she is now famous :D

Maybe she ought to learn a bit of respect, and when she goes to a temple to be blessed, she should dress a bit more appropriately, rather than a skimpy vest and very short shorts. :o

She could already be a member here maybe???

It was pretty good that program I thought, I buzzed off that Thai bloke!

How lucky are they though, getting that big house in Samui bought for them buy the parents!!

Wish my Mum was loaded :D

She could already be a member here maybe???

It was pretty good that program I thought, I buzzed off that Thai bloke!

How lucky are they though, getting that big house in Samui bought for them buy the parents!!

Wish my Mum was loaded :D

How smart was that, lucky bestardos, really nice gaff too.....

redrus

All set to watch it and my son 'phoned! I managed to see about half of it. It was interesting to see the Thai/farang relationship the other way round but I would have liked to have seen more.

A lot was made of the Thai's frustration with his wife's social life but I think that I might get hacked off too if my wife was out late every evening boozing with her farang friends and leaving me to cook!

Speaking of programmes featuring Thailand - did anyone see holiday showdown featuring a family that never ever leave Bristol area for their holidays? (on last week - UK on ITV) They were taken to Thailand for a contrasting experience. Oh it did make me chuckle, each year they go to play ten pin bowling in Weston for six hours, and the mother couldnt understand why her teenage children were bored!

Programme a bit unique in that Thailand featured very positively as a holiday destination without any mention of bar girls/ prostitution/ lady boys/ drugs/ tourist murders etc etc.