Birthday Luxury Bangkok March 2013

Blackandwhite

Bangkok March 2013

I am turning 40 years old and wish to treat myself to a few nights of delight with my family, wife and daughter.

We stay normally at the Hilton Millennium but are looking for a change a a special few days to celebrate my birthday.

Anyone got a suggestion in Bangkok that would be nice, nice pool and surrounding ect not over bother what park of BK - Millennium is a little far out.

Looked at Labua looks nice - not much to see one poolside for daytime's

Any advise will be great

We are heading Northeast after Bangkok so a bit of pampering will be good.

http://www.kempinski.com/en/bangkok/siam-hotel/welcome/

I had a visitor recently stay there and the room was with a walk out to the pool (Cabana Room), I'm sure your daughter would love it.

Location is awesome directly behind Siam Paragon.

If you're coming from the airport it is a little tricky explaining it to your driver, print out the exact address and map.

Happy 40th

Anantara on the other side of the river, lovely grounds and pool, get a suite and it fits the bill, also 4-5 very good restaurants on site. They have a regular ferryboat services to the Taksin Bridge for train connections in to town. Also the staff there are some of the friendliest and most polite I have come across in Thailand.

http://www.kempinski...-hotel/welcome/

I had a visitor recently stay there and the room was with a walk out to the pool (Cabana Room), I'm sure your daughter would love it.

Location is awesome directly behind Siam Paragon.

If you're coming from the airport it is a little tricky explaining it to your driver, print out the exact address and map.

Happy 40th

Wow - that is lovely - amazing Thailand