Exit Re-Entry Permit On-Line From Chaeng Wattana?

rolleyes.gif The last ime I did my 90 day reporting there was an English notice posted about applying on-line for an exit re-entry permit.

I only did a quick scan of the notice, but apparently they were saying that you could download the form from the immigration web site, fill it in, but NOT sign the form, and submit it.

Chaeng Wattana would then allow you to (as I understood it on my quick read) to schedule an appointment with them to sign that form you submitted and pay the fee. They would then issue the exit re-entry permit at counter C2.

It was my understanding that you did not need to queue for this as they would already have your submitted application on their computer.

I have never tried this, and I'm not sure if it actually works or not. Afrer all "TIT".

Anyhow, my question is has anyone actually tried this process and had it actually work for them?

I'm considering giving it a try next month, just to see if it really does work, but would like to hear from anyone who actually did use it.

rolleyes.gif

I tried it out in early October. Had the appointment time and print out, fully prepared. The website even mentioned that your photo would be taken via webcam like at the airport. They guy at the ticket counter looked at me like i was crazy. I had to go get pics done and go thru the normal hoops. It looks like the website side is working fine, but getting it sorted at the office is another story.