Is There Philippine Visa Forum Website Like Thai Visa Forum One ?

duiter

If you are only interested in info for visas, all you really have to know is that you can fly in, obtain a visa after a few weeks and extend that visa for a few years.

So, while visas are quite expensive. It is very easy to live in Phils on a tourist visa.

All you have to do is deal with the filth, crime, poverty, desparation, shifty men and dangerous and desparate women. Oh, and the shitty food that among other things tastes like fish paste and someone having upended a salt shaker into your meal or the endless amount of horrible American fast food.

But hey, good luck with that!

Edited by bangkokburning

If you are only interested in info for visas, all you really have to know is that you can fly in, obtain a visa after a few weeks and extend that visa for a few years.

So, while visas are quite expensive. It is very easy to live in Phils on a tourist visa.

All you have to do is deal with the filth, crime, poverty, desparation, shifty men and dangerous and desparate women. Oh, and the shitty food that among other things tastes like fish paste and someone having upended a salt shaker into your meal or the endless amount of horrible American fast food.

You get 21 days originally,then you just take your passport to the travel agent,pay them money and they will go and extend it for 2 months at a time.After 16 months you must leave the country and start again.

Cebu doesn't have too much crime compared to Manila or Phuket,Pattaya or Bangkok.There are great restaurants including Krua Thai which are very good and a Singha beer is cheaper than in a bar/restaurant in Thailand!

Some bars sell San Miguel for 30 pesos,or about 20 baht out of Cebu City.The Filipino,or Pinoy guys are very friendly and you can chat away with them all day as they all speak good English.

There is no default 'Mai Mee' there,which just means 'I don't speak' English anyway in Thailand!

There are many things which are better than Thailand in The Philippines,including the economy but the girls are mostly very Westernised and very high maintenance!

I say don't knock it until you try it,the visa system beats Thailand hands down but I really don't know many countries in the world that don't!

And the beaches in The Philippines absolutely beat Thailand's beaches into a cocked hat!Some of the most incredible,powdery white beaches and clear,bluey-green water I've ever seen.Bantayan Island is like heaven and Bohol also!

There is no default 'Mai Mee' there,which just means 'I don't speak' English anyway in Thailand!

There are many things which are better than Thailand in The Philippines,including the economy but the girls are mostly very Westernised and very high maintenance!

I say don't knock it until you try it,the visa system beats Thailand hands down but I really don't know many countries in the world that don't!

And the beaches in The Philippines absolutely beat Thailand's beaches into a cocked hat!Some of the most incredible,powdery white beaches and clear,bluey-green water I've ever seen.Bantayan Island is like heaven and Bohol also!

So why dont we all move there now and then we can bring with us Thaivisa and continue to post comments that makes no sense ?

10) Not to post commercial spam or to post any promotional links, URLs or addresses to a member's own business or that would lead people to your site. Not to post URL links to other forums . Not to flood, post commercial or for-profit advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and similar solicitations. Any member who violates this prohibition will be banned from all forums on this website.Advertisers are the only members allowed to post links, URL's or addresses to their sites.

Op will just have to do his own research on this one.

mfr_closed1.gif