Where Can I Get A B12 Injection In Naklua/north Pattaya?

Tiger7Moth

I have a vitamin B12 deficiency and have to get an injection each month (yesterday, I purchased 10 ampules at a pharmacy - so, I just need to find someone to do the injection). My "knowledge" is limited to a clinic in Naklua where I would have to sit in line with 20 Thai's and wait who knows how long to see a Doc to do the injection - open at night.

I would prefer a place open during the day where I could pop in have the injection and be on my way.

Thank you for any info/suggestions. smile.png

Well personally I have to inject this every month into the top of the thigh, which I easily do myself, you can purchase syringes anywhere...however any Clinic will do this for you, very simple.

Edited by Pdavies99

Well personally I have to inject this every month into the top of the thigh, which I easily do myself, you can purchase syringes anywhere...however any Clinic will do this for you, very simple.

Thanks. Perhaps I will go to one of the hospitals and see if I can have a Doc or Nurse teach me how to do the injection. I am not adverse to doing it myself but, presently, I would have no knowledge about how and where to do it. Thanks again.

Hi

The doctor at Loma clinic might do it, a few metres past Antons( Antons on your right, cross the soi 27 junction and it`s just on your right)

Well, thanks again. I went there yesterday at about 10:`15am. No other patients at the time - 10 minutes, 100 baht and I was out of there. Since I only need an injection once a month, little incentive to do it myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

The doctor at Loma clinic might do it, a few metres past Antons( Antons on your right, cross the soi 27 junction and it`s just on your right)

Well, thanks again. I went there yesterday at about 10:`15am. No other patients at the time - 10 minutes, 100 baht and I was out of there. Since I only need an injection once a month, little incentive to do it myself.

Thanks. I`m glad the info was of use.

I`ve used the place a few times over the years and found it to be OK on both price and service.