E - Cigarettes & Liquid

anton01972

Every 5 meters on Sukhumvit main road from Soi 5 onwards till Thonglor (Soi 55)...

Am more interested in how it is used... can you kindly elaborate (assuming you are purchasing for personal use, of course).

TIA!

This e-cig is battery powerd with an element in it that vapourises the liquid.

This creates vapours that is inhaled along with nicotine, it cuts out the other 4000+ dangerous gases that is inhaled when you smoke a normal cig.

There also is no second hand smoke that is a dangerous to others, and when smoked it is odourless so you do not smell like an ashtray.

It dampens the cravings for nicotine and helps to wean you of the traditional cigs.

Yes it is for personal use as i want to quit smoking.

Every 5 meters on Sukhumvit main road from Soi 5 onwards till Thonglor (Soi 55)...

Am more interested in how it is used... can you kindly elaborate (assuming you are purchasing for personal use, of course).

TIA!

This e-cig is battery powerd with an element in it that vapourises the liquid.

This creates vapours that is inhaled along with nicotine, it cuts out the other 4000+ dangerous gases that is inhaled when you smoke a normal cig.

There also is no second hand smoke that is a dangerous to others, and when smoked it is odourless so you do not smell like an ashtray.

It dampens the cravings for nicotine and helps to wean you of the traditional cigs.

Yes it is for personal use as i want to quit smoking.

Thanks for the reply...

I really meant it when you can get it every 5 meters from Sukhumvit Soi 5 onwards.

Alternatively, you can purchase huge selection of e-cigs from dx.com... but watch the import duties when the shipment arrives.

Am not a regular smoke but I puff when I drink... am wondering if its an "alternative" to the traditional cigs.

You're kidding, right? Nicotine is an addictive drug and it doesn't matter how you take it - pipe, chew, ecig, cigarette... The user is an addict. All nicotine devices whether cigarettes or ecigs or patches or nicotine gum keep the addict addicted.

Would I put heroin in a patch or in an ecig to help a heroin addict kick the habit, or would I take him off heroin altogether? What does it matter how he gets his fix?

I won't argue that perhaps the lack of blackening the lungs and introducing other harmful chemicals could help but then I don't know. The ecig is vaporizing glycerin and other things which are ingested and I have no idea if that has any consequence.

Just please don't tell me that taking nicotine in a different form will help kick the habit. Not even patches or gum. They don't work. If they seem to work it is the will to quit, evidenced by the purchase of the patches or ecig, not the substitute.

the liquid for e cigarettes are not controlled in Thailand. U will not know what are you inhaling.

normal Cigarettes sold in Thailand (those with the excise stamps) are controlled by the ministry of health. The normal cigarettes may contain harmful and addictive substances, but they don't contain substance that cause poisoning.

E cigarettes in farangland maybe safe, but here in the LOS, I m quite sure there will always be somebody selling fake nicotine liquid. There is no ingredients lists or content percentage stated on the tiny nicotine liquid bottle. There isn't even a name of the manufacturer or the importer attached. Who will be held responsible when something isn't right with the liquid?

Normal cigarettes (imported/ with excise stamps) will have to submit their ingredients list to the MOH. And every pack must contain the name of the manufacturer and importer.

What makes you guys think that the e cigarette is safe?

Sent from my XT910 using Thaivisa Connect App

You're kidding, right? Nicotine is an addictive drug and it doesn't matter how you take it - pipe, chew, ecig, cigarette... The user is an addict. All nicotine devices whether cigarettes or ecigs or patches or nicotine gum keep the addict addicted.

Would I put heroin in a patch or in an ecig to help a heroin addict kick the habit, or would I take him off heroin altogether? What does it matter how he gets his fix?

Just please don't tell me that taking nicotine in a different form will help kick the habit. Not even patches or gum. They don't work. If they seem to work it is the will to quit, evidenced by the purchase of the patches or ecig, not the substitute.

Most of what you have said is complete waffle!!

Using e-cigs is probably the easiest way to quit smoking.

Vaporizing glycerin with gradually lowered nicotine content WILL work.

Worked for me after a few months.

As it has for countless others.

If it worked for you it was because you had the idea and the will to quit in the first place. If gradually cutting down on nicotine worked, then you could just choose to smoke fewer cigarettes every day until you were finished. The patch would work because it gradually cuts down on nicotine with weaker and weaker patches.

A nicotine addict is an addict to an addictive drug. A confirmed smoker may manage to quit, but then ten years later can have a couple of cigs with a beer and be hooked again, just like that. He is always an addict and must never forget it. Putting the drug in the system of any addict is no way to quit. The way to quit is to decide you are quitting and quit. It is to realize that the nicotine is your enemy, hate it, and walk.

There's an old joke I'm sure you've heard. "It's easy to quit smoking. I've done it hundreds of times." :)

I'm a nicotine addict who chose to quit the cigarettes. Everyone who smokes wishes he would quit. He wishes he'd never seen the things. That's addiction. If I smoked a cigarette tonight, even after all of this time, I'd be buying a pack tomorrow. I'm an addict.

If it worked for you it was because you had the idea and the will to quit in the first place. If gradually cutting down on nicotine worked, then you could just choose to smoke fewer cigarettes every day until you were finished. The patch would work because it gradually cuts down on nicotine with weaker and weaker patches.

A nicotine addict is an addict to an addictive drug. A confirmed smoker may manage to quit, but then ten years later can have a couple of cigs with a beer and be hooked again, just like that. He is always an addict and must never forget it. Putting the drug in the system of any addict is no way to quit. The way to quit is to decide you are quitting and quit. It is to realize that the nicotine is your enemy, hate it, and walk.

There's an old joke I'm sure you've heard. "It's easy to quit smoking. I've done it hundreds of times." smile.png

I'm a nicotine addict who chose to quit the cigarettes. Everyone who smokes wishes he would quit. He wishes he'd never seen the things. That's addiction. If I smoked a cigarette tonight, even after all of this time, I'd be buying a pack tomorrow. I'm an addict.

Or there is the other school of thought that says just because you put away a few beers and wrongly had a couple of cigs, your not going to wake up craving a fag. Instead you wake up, smell the tobacco and spend 15 mins in the shower, then make a resolution....stop drinking !!!!

I won't argue that perhaps the lack of blackening the lungs and introducing other harmful chemicals could help but then I don't know. The ecig is vaporizing glycerin and other things which are ingested and I have no idea if that has any consequence.

what about not inhaling 4000 other harmful gases that will kill you, by cutting that out is a more healthier life style. nicotine on its own is not a killer. if you do not have any positive feedback please do not even bother posting.

i totally agree i am down from 30 a day to 2 a day it really helps and i feel better health wise <deleted> to the nay sayers

Been vaping for more than 3 months now ,haven't touched the analogue cigs since. Still complaints from the Missus though, guess no Browny points for trying , eh !

Guess compared to cigarettes, ecig is lesser of the two evils.