Best Tefl Course Experiences

My wife and I are about to move to Thailand and she wants to teach english while I do my Forex trading. We have done a search on the best Tefl/Tesol/Celta course and it just gets murky. I am looking for anyones real life experience with such course and which has served you best. We are looking to live in either Bkk, Huan Hin, or Chang mai.

Thank you for everyones help so far

God bless

sincerely

Jeremiah

My wife and I are about to move to Thailand and she wants to teach english while I do my Forex trading. We have done a search on the best Tefl/Tesol/Celta course and it just gets murky. I am looking for anyones real life experience with such course and which has served you best. We are looking to live in either Bkk, Huan Hin, or Chang mai.

Thank you for everyones help so far

God bless

sincerely

Jeremiah

I have just completed a 4 week course here in an Ban Phe Thailand. It was excellent. Check it out here:

http://www.teflintl.com/

If your wife intends to do it, pay the extra hundred bucks and stay at the Pines Beach Hotel.

^ That's all you're really going to get anyway mate....you've got a chap with only two posts answering....so again it's going to be a he said, she said....you're never really going to get away from that.

Not my place mate to advise.

I don't rate the CELTA as much as others do, but then there's good and bad about all of them.

PM me for my personal thoughts if you like.

Or come over and spend time with each and choose the one that's best for you. That's really the only 'true' test IMO!

Also the Hua Hin course isn't running at the mo, or for the foreseeable future (as far as I know).

Good luck though mate!