Do You Know Korat...?

razor

Hi Razor,

Actually the road is Yommarat. I found it on the internet for you but cannot find it on a map of Korat. Would probably help if I could read Thai. :o

I also found 2 references to UBC in Korat.

One is where I found the spelling of the road.

The other gave a phone number: 044267991

I also found that the Hua Pli Ya Di restaurant is on Yommarat Rd. I guess if someone can tell

you where this restaurant is, you can probably find the UBC from there.

KB

Hi Razor,

The UBC office is on the Yommarat road, Which is inside the main city moat; I don’t know how well you know Korat but if you do it is on the same road as that big Honda motor cycle shop.

To get there if you head south towards Ya Mo with you’re back to the IT Plaza (Nor East City) It is the second turning on the left go past the shell Garage across three sets of lights and it is on the left hand side before you get to the Honda shop.

Indeed, it is on Yommarat Road. If you can see Road 205 on the attached map, then follow it south to the main road. Now if you look directly south 2 streets down is Yommarat Road. UBC is located very close to that area. Hope it helps. I could email you a larger scale map if you like.

edit: well no idea why the map isn't showing up as I can see it when I preview the post. Anyway, I'll go ahead and email you a larger scale.

Edited by Ken