Tv Shindig

BOBBYTIN

due too unforeseen circumstances completely out of my control,mainly staff leaving for greener grass,my wife and i cannot make the party,.if there is a cost for canceling so late let me know. i would have liked to have had a night with a lot of you guys,i hope it is a successful evening.peter callen,sorry mate but we would hav loved to come but cant. i apologize for it being so late. the post on the subject is locked hence the new page

No worries mate, we were looking forward to seeing you and your wife again, its seems they have changed the rules and your daughter could have came as well

The Walkers Inn is a very well run guesthouse,bar and restaurant and i understand why you do not want to leave it understaffed any time of the year

No worries mate, we were looking forward to seeing you and your wife again, its seems they have changed the rules and your daughter could have came as well

The Walkers Inn is a very well run guesthouse,bar and restaurant and i understand why you do not want to leave it understaffed any time of the year

thank you peter,the usual,high season starts,the staff poaching starts too. and one girls mom died a few days ago,really died,i know them. have a great night.love to the missus

Anyone else bringing their kids?

Mine is 7 and I would bring him if he's not the only one.

I'll bring my daughter age 7, going on 17.

Also need to bring my wife then as well, so my status need to go up to +1

(that assumes kids are free, which I am not sure is the case)

RARO, pls take note