Krabi To Koh Phangna

By plane or by boat?

Schedules and prices during July/August.

Thanks

I suppose you mean Koh Phangan north of Koh Samui?

You can' travel by boat since Krabi is on the Westside of the Thai peninsula and Koh Phangan in the Gulf of Thailand.

Did you try to find a map of Thailand or look at Google?

LaoPo

I know they are in different parts of Thailand but I think there is one mean of transport between Koh Phangnga(north of Koh Samui) and Krabi.

Thanks anyway for your reply

I know they are in different parts of Thailand but I think there is one mean of transport between Koh Phangnga(north of Koh Samui) and Krabi.

Would like to spend my holidays half in Krabi and half in Koh Phanga and would like to be there at Full Moon Party

Would like to spend my holidays half in Krabi and half in Koh Phanga and would like to be there at Full Moon Party

If you would like to save some money:

take a bus/train from Krabi to Surat Thani province and take a ferry to Koh Pgangan from there; takes a few hours but cheaper than flying to BKK and than on to Samui and ferry to Phangan.

Good Luck

PS: take care of yourself at the FM party (drugs (never accept drink from ANYBODY!! :D ), sex and rock and roll :o ) ) but have a look at the topics written about that before. Just do 'search' at TV.

LaoPo

Thanks for your advice.

I won;t be a part of the FMparty just to see how is it and will stay away from this kind of party.

DRUGS will never be my friend .

HOw long is the journey from Krabi to Surat Thani and from this to Koh Phangan?

If you would like to save some money:

take a bus/train from Krabi to Surat Thani province and take a ferry to Koh Pgangan from there; takes a few hours but cheaper than flying to BKK and than on to Samui and ferry to Phangan.

Good Luck

PS: take care of yourself at the FM party (drugs (never accept drink from ANYBODY!! :D ), sex and rock and roll :o ) ) but have a look at the topics written about that before. Just do 'search' at TV.

LaoPo