Watching Cricket In Thailand On Your Computer.

David48

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Perhaps I'm the last to realize, but there are good quality official streams of todays odi on the "ecbcricket" youtube account.

The first is for the Australian innings, the second for England (hasn't started yet).

Unfortunately, Australia are 2 down for 11 already.

• 1 month later...

I'm slow to catch on again, but the Indian Fox sports spinoff www.starsports.com has made the Australia/India ODI match stream available in Thailand. Costs 100 IDR (I think about 50 baht) for all matches. Really outstanding quality. I'm using the regular 3BB 10MB ADSL in outer Chiang Mai. They also have full replays available for free if you want to check out the quality without the hassle of buying a ticket.

It's real bummer the F1 and Premier League parts of the site are blocked here. I'll be stoked if they have the 2013/2014 Ashes though.

They really have done a great job with it. I guess they have a few programmers in India!

I'm slow to catch on again, but the Indian Fox sports spinoff www.starsports.com has made the Australia/India ODI match stream available in Thailand. Costs 100 IDR (I think about 50 baht) for all matches. Really outstanding quality. I'm using the regular 3BB 10MB ADSL in outer Chiang Mai. They also have full replays available for free if you want to check out the quality without the hassle of buying a ticket.

It's real bummer the F1 and Premier League parts of the site are blocked here. I'll be stoked if they have the 2013/2014 Ashes though.

They really have done a great job with it. I guess they have a few programmers in India!

Thanks for stream tip! I will happy hand over that large sum of 50 Baht for a decent stream lol...

Havent had much luck with the free ones during the first three ODI's, including Mr Faulkners destructive batting last night.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

here we go again smile.png

Indeed.....all too easy....

Well, at we slowed you down a little later in the day. Extrapolating from this, I expect Australia to triumph 3-0.

Best online stream I've found is http://www.starsports.com again. Channel 9 commentary. You can pause, rewind or whatever you want too - so you don't have to start watching at some ungodly hour in the morning... But, as with the India/WI series, they are blocking Thailand. I'm using a VPN from the good people at hidemyass.com to get around it. Working fine on a regular 10Mb 3BB adsl on the outskirts of Chiang Mai.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 years later...