2013 Tide Tables

Sorry Gator

I cannot fiind the tables either. When I looked it told me that 'I do not have authority to acces that server'.

I will probably be arrested next week for trying to 'hack' into the RTN website. Oops is that a knock at the door?

Yep! it's me coming to borrow a cup of sugar.

Sorry Gator

I cannot fiind the tables either. When I looked it told me that 'I do not have authority to acces that server'.

I will probably be arrested next week for trying to 'hack' into the RTN website. Oops is that a knock at the door?

Yep! it's me coming to borrow a cup of sugar.

I am conferring with the crystals , they can't see 2013.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

**BUMP**

It's getting to that end of the year again when the sea will be knocking on my front door, and I for the life of me can't find a reliable tide chart. The one from last year was good, and I have feeling it's the same as the one linked to above, (from the (diligent, esteemed and highly efficient Thai Navy)... problem is its giving me a 403 forbidden message (tried the VPN... same result). Any other ideas. I am on Koh Phangan BTW. Thanks!

I downloaded this .pdf a good while ago. I think it's been pretty accurate, and I live on Phangan as well. Think I got it from some Thai navy (?) website but can't remember.

The file should be attached to this post.

That's the one.

I downloaded this .pdf a good while ago. I think it's been pretty accurate, and I live on Phangan as well. Think I got it from some Thai navy (?) website but can't remember.

The file should be attached to this post.

That's the one.

Those are this years' tables.

Mojorison is asking for 2014 and he's right the old link doesn't work anymore.

This one updates weekly but not for the whole year.

http://www.tidetime.org/asia/thailand/ko-samui.htm

Edited by yorkie100