When Am 64..10 Years Of Thai Visa.

Rinrada

Not quite 64 yet but dosnt time fly....

Sitting at my old desk (same one as now ) 10 years to the day I registered with TV...actually was tomorrow but on Eti tonight on another Joli....

Anyway thought I would make a quick thanks to everyone that I have communicated with over the years and a big Kop Khun Krup to George our lord and mentor.... its been good.

Think I was one of the first mods ...after about 7 days... but shows you how things change ...couldnt do it now .....however well done to all the guys and members who do and who have have made the site the most informative "organ"of information relating to not only Thailand but to a bigger scene than one could ever have imagined....dee mak krup...

Hopefully will make the Suk party and raise a glass or 10 to the next..wot..10 years....why not.

R

• Like 2

Sook san wan gert na khrap, Khun Rinrada. (To your username obviously!) :)

Here's to another 10 years!

And *comically shakes fist @ Ulysses* curse you for putting that song in my head which I now can't remove.

I'm walking around the house muttering "Vera, Chuck and Dave" to myself for no reason. biggrin.png

Had a lovely Loey Krathong with the fam and we got a great traditional dance show in Krabi. Was really good. Compeered by a joint farang & Thai team, which I've never seen before. His Thai was impeccable.

I think it's quite auspicious your user-birthday falls on Loey Krathong.

Tired now and off to bed. Night all!

Edited by ManInSurat

Congrats Rinrada and hey there SVB - made me feel 9 years young smile.png

Chonabot- great to see you laugh.png

Have been chatting to another long timer - Phazey - unfortunately he arrives in BKK the day after the 10th anniversary shindig this Saturday...

Hope you are well anyway....

• Like 1