Viewing Thai Channels

bobroper

Have checked on Truevisions and the relatively new TrueLife (no monthly fees) but all the packages appear to be in the Thai language and yes, I know I can call the call centre.

I reside in Pathumthani and all I require is satellite showing Thai channels. I myself am not interested in English channels as I rarely watch TV.

My question is therefore, can anyone recommend a satellite supplier whether it be TrueVisions, TrueLife (one time payment) or any other provider?

Thanks.

Why not check the local area for cable access if available? Many cities and towns have a local provider with 80-90 channels available for low cost. Much more selection for the Thai and even a few you might want to watch. Believe several of the Sat providers provide free access to normal channels in hope you will want more. Think it is 7/11 that sells GMA box and many TV antenna places sell DTV box

Have PSI (think it is all Thai channels - I don't watch TV TV) here near BanSaphan, last year near Chumphon paid just < 2kB for dish + one-time installation, think that was also PSI. AA