Soursop/ Durian Nam

rocky123

What does it do if you don't have cancer?

Just give you the same problems with flatulence and diarohea as other fruits or is it super lethal at anti-social behaviour? That is, it has the same effect on the intestinal tract as being inflated with compressed air enabling you to impersonate the entire wind section of the Halle Orchestra. I've been renowned for my Benny Goodman impersonations after a mere few segments of the over ripe stuff. Great for entertaining at kids' parties if the pre-booked entertainer doesn't show.

The kids love a rasping rendition of 'Blue Moon' or anything they can rap along to.

(thu rian ted)is the thai name and it is not the Durian that smell,i only se this fruit once or twice a year in pattaya and my wife says that it is only near the malay border that they grow it

Edited by Rimmer
Font

• 1 year later...

Soursop is truly delicious but very different from Durian. Soursop is best if cut in half and lightly coated with sugar and left in the fridge for a day. Durian is something that one either loves or hate. I love it, smell and all. It is just plain expensive. The aroma is very nice for those who like the taste. Most important is the first time you try it. An open mind for new taste will determine or you become a lover or a sour puss. Read about them in wikipedia.org