Rimping To Open Three New Branches In 2013

jko

A couple of months back while in the States, I made Turkey balls and came out bouncy. My daughter, son, and other relatives enjoyed it, also the other items. I fried a plain bitter mellon and it was proclaimed as excellent even from my brother whose wife is a good cook. The problem in CM is finding good seafood at reasonable prices. I have relatives coming and they love seafood and I'm scratching my head where to buy to cook for them. Sure, Holiday Inn Sunday buffet is on the agenda, but then, what next?

Poo Yim on the first ring road does good seafood. Well worth a visit.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of months back while in the States, I made Turkey balls and came out bouncy. My daughter, son, and other relatives enjoyed it, also the other items. I fried a plain bitter mellon and it was proclaimed as excellent even from my brother whose wife is a good cook. The problem in CM is finding good seafood at reasonable prices. I have relatives coming and they love seafood and I'm scratching my head where to buy to cook for them. Sure, Holiday Inn Sunday buffet is on the agenda, but then, what next?

Poo Yim on the first ring road does good seafood. Well worth a visit.

I tried googling but couldn't find where Poo Yim is. Please give approximate location. Thanks in advance.