Why "one" Can Do - And Others Not?

MaaTini

I always wondered, how it works here in Pattaya - and in other Tourist Places as well

"one" can do nearly any Kind of Business here in Pattaya - while others can not

Due to the Forum Rules, I am not allowed to "point" anything out - but People with an open Mind and View

will clearly understand, what I am want to state here with this Thread

So if someone want to start any Kind of Entertainment Establishment here in Pattaya - whom to ask for "Permission"?

The legal channels for any kind of business are the same for everyone. Register a company, get licences, have Thai partners to 51%, have proper visa and work permits etc. If you are seeing some who seemingly are not complying but getting away with it, that just means they are breaking Thai laws.

The legal channels for any kind of business are the same for everyone. Register a company, get licences, have Thai partners to 51%, have proper visa and work permits etc. If you are seeing some who seemingly are not complying but getting away with it, that just means they are breaking Thai laws.

Thats exactly, what I was asking in my Thread: why "one" can - and others not

I guess the OP is talking about people who EVERYBODY can see they are not complying but getting away with it.

I am assuming that the OP has had difficulties setting up a business but sees others who have done so in the same category.

However, without knowing what issues he faced and for what type of business, I can't see how anyone can answer his query.

"Permissions" do not exist per se, just approvals to operate legally after submitting applications to relevant authorities.

If he is talking about getting a positive nod from others not authorised to approve things legally, then that topic is not allowed to be discussed as it is outside of Thai laws ?

• Like 1