Em (Effective Micro-Organism)

ShopBoy

The brand is pretty common, must shop stock it, also at JJ market 9 behind Lotus.

A similar product is sold at Global..the large size is the best buy...5L / 1Gall

Thanks found the main disty in CNX located in Nong Hoi

Yes went to Wiki article, and the last line under VALIDATION has me thinking.

None of these papers seem to give any real evidence for positive effects of EM.

So does it work or just snake oil? and with anything like this i expect its not cheap.

More information needed I think,

regards Worgeordie

So does it work or just snake oil? and with anything like this i expect its not cheap.

regards Worgeordie

So go seek more information.

regards Worgeordie

Yes Puwa, I will do ,and I do not need you tell me!,if you do not have anything constructive to add to the subject why bother posting.?

regards Worgeordie

regards Worgeordie

It's very cheap! A litre of EM and a kilo of molasses is under 100 baht This is enough to ferment 20 litres of concentrate which is then diluted at a rate of 50/1 so it gives a 1000 litres of fertilizer water. I'd never heard of it, but my friend uses it and her plants all look very much healthier and greener than mine so I thought I'd give it try!

david

regards Worgeordie

It's very cheap! A litre of EM and a kilo of molasses is under 100 baht This is enough to ferment 20 litres of concentrate which is then diluted at a rate of 50/1 so it gives a 1000 litres of fertilizer water. I'd never heard of it, but my friend uses it and her plants all look very much healthier and greener than mine so I thought I'd give it try!

david

Thanks David, thats what I needed more information,especially from someone who knows about its use,the price is reasonable so I will obtain some EM and give it a try, regards Worgeordie

regards Worgeordie

Yes Puwa, I will do ,and I do not need you tell me!,if you do not have anything constructive to add to the subject why bother posting.?

regards Worgeordie

Fair enough W. Glad you found the info you needed. EM has really helped my garden. Oh and by the way, the TV organic gardening forum has a thread on EM, and the folks there are very helpful.

Edited by Puwa

regards Worgeordie

david

Thanks David, thats what I needed more information,especially from someone who knows about its use,the price is reasonable so I will obtain some EM and give it a try, regards Worgeordie

alot of agriculture farm also uses EM and their feedback is good. i knew a lecturer in Chulalongkon who teaches agriculture and she highly recommend it too.