Can You Live In Bangkok And Not....?

Since i do continue to have bad experiences with Thai women i sometimes wonder is it possible to live here and not partake in any err..monkey business??

I am so very glad to get away from my latest ex that i did think i would never want another again, so much trouble they are.

But now only a month or so gone and i think again...i even consider to take her back..am i crazy?

but this..itchyness...is never really far away, especially you have to see the sexy ones walk around everywhere all day

uhoh here we go again.rolleyes.gif

Again i think..Is it humanly possible to live here and not?...In another word...can you abstain?

I did host an international visitor friend here not long ago.He comment that he was very suprised to see some christian church set up in BK.

We did talk about this and i ask why he think that way...his opinion in similar word to this:

"well, the biggest industry here in Thailand (as far as for tourist) seem to be the naughty boy industry, how can any church compete with this!!??

also

"how can anyone be converted in this place anyway?? is the land of all sin"

(YES all the talk of Thailand and the HUB, maybe right to call Thailand HUB of sin?)whistling.gif

Another thing..there are probably many reason why it is not so healthy to abstain for a long time.I want to ask the religious..Why does God create us so that we cant resist?

Look at the example of the priests and abusing children. Australia have a big case now chasing many child abusers in the catholic clergy for the past X years.

Disgusting as they are, but does this give proof that any man,even one whos supposed to be holy, havent even got the power to just say..

NO! forget about carnal urges and the worst sin.

I guess at the end of all we are really not much different from animals sad.png

did jesus say anything about priests not having sex.

or did he simply tell the desciples who were mostly married to travel and spread the word of god, therefore asking them to leave their wives.

later the church used this as an excuse for priests not to have sex, however they are no longer traveling are they.

i'm not sure so correct me if i'm wrong.

Well......hello.....we are animals.

Just because we consider ourselves superior to other animals does not take away our inherited trates.

It is normal to lust and desire and when you stumble over that threshold called love.....well we find ourselves in a whole new dimension....I'll stop now, otherwise....well you can get the drift.

p.s. I purposefully stayed away from the church/child abuse connotation........it makes me too livid just to read about it. I detest religions of that nature.

Edited by Rsquared

Wasn't mary that virgin mary who just out of the blue popped out a sibling? I consider every woman i date a virgin because GOD ehm Buddah! I doi not want to think about what cars have driven that dirty muddy road already. And how!

They where speeding, driving under influence and god knows what more.

Virginwink.png No! Yes! Virgin.

or did he simply tell the desciples who were mostly married to travel and spread the word of god, therefore asking them to leave their wives.

later the church used this as an excuse for priests not to have sex, however they are no longer traveling are they.

i believe the clash said something about nuns and later joining the church. not sure if it is related though

It obviously would depend on the persons age and health. For a young healthy person I would say it is impossible to abstain for very long. A much better argument for abstaining is to avoid STD's than for religious principals which I don't find many young people influenced by anyway.

• Like 1

well this Roman catholic church did make up there own rules nothing to do with anything christ said, then and even now.

even in history did they kill thousands who would refuse to follow there satanic rule. cannot class any of them as holy i say.

I did grow up in this catholic education,and know better now but still maybe some of the BS sticks and is why my mind be twisted with moral question.

Never ever did i ever go near any of those evil !#$%^& priests tho, thank godwai2.gif

well this Roman catholic church did make up there own rules nothing to do with anything christ said, then and even now.

even in history did they kill thousands who would refuse to follow there satanic rule. cannot class any of them as holy i say.

I did grow up in this catholic education,and know better now but still maybe some of the BS sticks and is why my mind be twisted with moral question.

Never ever did i ever go near any of those evil !#$%^& priests tho, thank godwai2.gif

Your catholic bashing in rather annoying. Catholic countries are actually far less repressed sexually than protestant countries like Germany, UK, and US.

I don't think OP knows BKK that well.

He probably knows the areas around the main red light districts.

OP seems to not realize we talk about a multi million city, with several districts away from the red light areas.

OP has obviously not been to Pattaya, Phuket, Saigon, or Shanghai, or Manila, or Cebu, and (the list goes on and on).

BKK is just more famous.