Forgot To Notify Address

I think I just noticed that I forgot to notify my address today at my local immigration office in Phibun. I'm on a non-immigrant O visa based on marriage to a Thai citizen. The piece of paper stapled in the back of my passport says to notify my address on December 3. I just re-entered the country on November 26 (I had a re-entry stamp) and the new stamp when I got back says I'm admitted until May 16, 2013 which is the end of my visa. Was I supposed to go to immigration today? Or do I go in 90 days from when I entered the country again? What if I would have not returned to Thailand until after December 3?

Edited by ubonrthai

Relax

You have to notify again around Feb 24 2012. (That's Nov 26 + 90 Days)

What if I would have not returned to Thailand until after December 3?

When you enter the country that will be counted as Day 1.

Edited by MJCM

Oh thank God. I was in panic mode leaving on vacation to the beach tomorrow. smile.png Thank you!

Even if you forget to do your 90 days you have a grace period of 15 Days before and 7 days after the intended date.

Edited by MJCM

Oh thank God. I was in panic mode leaving on vacation to the beach tomorrow. smile.png Thank you!

Even if you forget to do your 90 days you have a grace period of 15 Days before and 7 days after the intended date.

Depends on the immigration office, I was once fined 2000 baht for being a day late in Chiang Mai - go in 90 days from when you entered the country again