Eastern Forum Member Of The Year

theblether

Eastern Forum Member of the Year  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Select Your Eastern Forum Member of the Year

This poll is closed to new votes

Nope....you have to stick by your original decision. How we have all regretted that at some point eh? I can see this being a close fight, the Eastern forum sponsors will be over the moon with the activity here biggrin.png

( does the Eastern forum have any sponsors? )

Vote for me.

I am the only genuine candidate, I will clear up corruption, tackle poverty and confront blow-in advocates, this guy the theblether didn't even know we exist, pure Tory extravagance, the under-people of the Eastern Forum will not except prejuduice, never, never, NEVER.

Mossfinn

Eastern Seaboard

Vote for me.

I am the only genuine candidate, I will clear up corruption, tackle poverty and confront blow-in advocates, this guy the theblether didn't even know we exist, pure Tory extravagance, the under-people of the Eastern Forum will not except prejuduice, never, never, NEVER.

Mossfinn

Eastern Seaboard

I'm tempted by your mandate for change are you a Tory Yinglucky in the making?

Fresh blood brings revolution!!! I promise to elevate the Eastern Forum to it's rightful place among the top 55 forums on Thaivisa!! ( it's currently languishing in last place).

Don't fall for Mossfinns schtick......he'll promise the world but once in office he'll fill his boots like Marcos ( and on Saturday nights it'll be a nice wee pair of heels a la Imelda ).

Our time has come!!! Can we do it???......

ps where is the eastern seaboard?

ps where is the eastern seaboard?

Land at the Airport, head for Pattaya, bypass it, please just pass it by, until you find the quiet beach of Mae Ram Pheung, relax, fresh sea food, no noise, no bars, just heavenly discourse.

I will buy you a beer and make you a Munster breakfast, considering some think you Irish and we can contemplate the meaning of life on the South China Sea.

Vote for me.

Mossfinn

Eastern Seaboard

Ok you have convinced me on the corruption policy,but the blether did offer ....anyway can you go higher?

Vote for me.

Mossfinn

Eastern Seaboard

I'm tempted by your mandate for change are you a Tory Yinglucky in the making?

Surely a Tory would prefer a yunglicky..

• Like 1

ooooh that's harsh plopmeister biggrin.png

Right the voting is very close, I propose closing the poll at midnight on Sunday, that will give Mossfinn a chance to bribe the other two active members of this forum into voting for him.

Who are the other two active members anyway? unsure.png