Help Needed Setting Up A Thai Company

Easy to do if you can meet the spec, first proof that you have imported (depends on area) 2.4 million baht, then that you can employ a minimum of 5 Thai people, the rest is easy but remember to renew the work permit you will need to have paid tax based on earnings of between 50-55,000 baht per month (doesn't matter if you earned that amount or not) and also corporate tax. God, they make it easy for foreigners don't they?

What if I registered the company outside of Thailand? The truth is I've been asked by a few people to do some consultancy for them but my current employer doesn't provide this service. If i registered outside of Thailand, could I just invoice them in a different currency and get them to pay into a foreign bank account?

What if I registered the company outside of Thailand? The truth is I've been asked by a few people to do some consultancy for them but my current employer doesn't provide this service. If i registered outside of Thailand, could I just invoice them in a different currency and get them to pay into a foreign bank account?

Yep.