Please Help

falang9

To all Senior member Guru's, gretings and salutations and all others too.

I find myself in the same boat 'withdrawing into a bubble" in CM. I love isolation as it gives me time to meditate about many things in life, past present and future.

Unfortunitly ther's no way for me to get to the moon as its the closest planet so i could stock up with goodies often. Nevertheless I humbly seek help from all the regular "wise CMF guru's. i'm single and have beeh here 2 y, and am desperaty looking for longstay single ground floor room/bungalow/cottage with bathroom and kitchen area . Sparsly furnished for I have my own tables, chair, microwave, fridge, mattress etc. Just cupboard and bed base. Tv and internet not importat.

I have about 2-3 months to find a place as i also have to give 1 month notice.

Ground floor, plenty trees, safe&secure peacefull and very quite. "Please do not sniggle and fall of your chair" I'm sure its possible!! PLEASE PM me.

Edited by Mario2008
email removed, use PM

Probably best to ride around the city and see what you like.

Btw, the moon is a satellite. Venus is the closest planet, though it might be a tad hot and unbreathable, kind of like CM from March to May. smile.png

• Like 2

You should look at Suan Pailom--it is a small enclave of wooden rustic houses--most of them on one floor, lots of trees and

nature Very close to the city off of Canal Road and the feeling of living far away from civilization. I believe rents go

from 5000 baht a month depending on square footage.