21St December In Thailand

Humbugged

Nothing, but I guess I'll have to listen to people on 22nd saying; "so the world didn't end then?" huh.png

I thought the world was to end on 12/12/12?

Has it been rescheduled to the 21/12/12?

A little mix up maybe.

The 12/12/12 numbers are actually the lucky numbers here.

Anyhow, it reminds me of the Y2K scare.

Is that gonna be the 21st in Aussie or 21st in the US or GB or is it gonna happen bit by bit?

It‘s the 21st in Maya-land, which happens to be today‘s Mexico.

And no, there is no prediction that the world will end. The current Mayan calendar will end.

Doomsday sayers forget to mention that the next Mayan calendar will start then.

Sent from my LG-P698f using Thaivisa Connect App

• Like 1

I thought the world was to end on 12/12/12?

Has it been rescheduled to the 21/12/12?

No, this years apocalypse has always been scheduled for 21. December 2012.

So yes I will do a little "I am still alive" celebration on the morning of Dec 22.

Up to now I think the average Somchai has not taken notice of the upcoming apocalypse, but I guess it will be in the news shortly before, so they can flock to the temples biggrin.png

It's too late for me to do anything for this year, but when is next year's apocalypse scheduled for?

Leeds United at last get bought out ont he 21st and Bates get the push so a whole new world for us Leeds Fans on the 22nd.

MOT

It's great to approach Armageddon with such optimism. As a Scottish rugby fan, I have nothing to look forward to but Armageddon, and so long as it comes before the Six Nations I'll be happy

SC

Is this still open for discussion? dec 24 2012

Sure it's open. I just don't think you'll get many replies now that the date has passed and we already know that the apocalypse didn't take place... wink.png

There's not many projects keep to schedule over such a long programme. Patience, patience... it;s over a month till the start of the Six Nations, there's still hope

SC

Sure it's open. I just don't think you'll get many replies now that the date has passed and we already know that the apocalypse didn't take place... wink.png

You want to bet?whistling.gif

http://www.thaivisa....eplies-or-more/

I'm not a betting type (I went to Las Vegas and enjoyed the architecture), and I'm not going to read six pages in the linked thread. ;)

There is a rumour though that the Mayan calendar didn't end this year, but on 21st December 3012. Some misinterpretation / mistranslation thing. Good luck.

You want to bet?whistling.gif

http://www.thaivisa....eplies-or-more/

I'm not a betting type (I went to Las Vegas and enjoyed the architecture), and I'm not going to read six pages in the linked thread. wink.png

There is a rumour though that the Mayan calendar didn't end this year, but on 21st December 3012. Some misinterpretation / mistranslation thing. Good luck.

wai.gif

• 3 weeks later...