May I Ask You Guys' Nationality?

Golden Retriever

Why don't you post a Poll listing the nationalities and let people vote

to show you where they come from.

The results will be easier for everyone to read,

rather than ploughing through hundeds of posts

If you do, can we have real nationalities and avoid including 'Provinces', for example Scotland would come under 'British'.

As would our other provinces, such as Australia.

I guess that makes me British then .....do I qualify for an EU passport? :o

yeah, but hurry up as long as the Brits are in the EU...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

although that's extortion, I might settle for a Tsing Tao... :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I accept, after all a beer is a beer :D , whether it be chinese or otherwise :D , but I never drank a swiiss beer. :D

it must be the knife that he sent via parcel for my dad and it was stolen by the postman :o:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BambinA, I can state quite emphatically, that I have NEVER been a Swiss potman :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I accept, after all a beer is a beer :D , whether it be chinese or otherwise :D , but I never drank a swiiss beer. :o

never had a Felsdschloesschen?? Will ask a Swiss guy whom I know but is otherwise unrelated to this thread to bring a case over next time he visits...when and where?

Ok, I accept, after all a beer is a beer :D , whether it be chinese or otherwise :D , but I never drank a swiiss beer. :D

never had a Felsdschloesschen?? Will ask a Swiss guy whom I know but is otherwise unrelated to this thread to bring a case over next time he visits...when and where?

Wow . . you know a Swiss guy ? maybe you can help my chinese friend, he's looking for a Swiss guy called Eric or Ralph . . I think :o

Well, I am in something of a dilemma. Apparently 1 in every 4 people on the planet are Chinese. Between us, my gf and I have 5 children. Clearly, at least one of them must be Chinese, but I don't know which one it is.

And I'm still waiting for the powers-that-be to process my application to join the Swiss Navy.

Wow . . you know a Swiss guy ? maybe you can help my chinese friend, he's looking for a Swiss guy called Eric or Ralph . . I think :o

..hmm....I'm afraid I don't know any Eric nor Ralph from Switzerland...maybe he can check with www.swisscham.org/sha/

..hmm....I'm afraid I don't know any Eric nor Ralph from Switzerland...maybe he can check with www.swisscham.org/sha/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I already checked, in the 'Dinner' photo, there is a Swiss guy who could have been Eric or Ralph, but he is not drinking Felsdschloesschen beer, so I guess that rules him out :o

I met a Thai girl who had graduated from Chula, who was shagging a Swiss guy, but got pregnant by an Austrian guy, who was half Russian and half Venezuelan. When the baby popped out it probably had 4 legs.

sound like me , coz i came from that Univ... but just bloat not pregnant yet ..oh nooo..never eat any roo boy yet :o:D

Don't think there are too many 'roo boys' in Austria Bambina. :D

I met a Thai girl who had graduated from Chula, who was shagging a Swiss guy, but got pregnant by an Austrian guy, who was half Russian and half Venezuelan. When the baby popped out it probably had 4 legs.

sound like me , coz i came from that Univ... but just bloat not pregnant yet ..oh nooo..never eat any roo boy yet :D:D

Don't think there are too many 'roo boys' in Austria Bambina. :D

Maybe a typo - means 'root' boys. :o

I always thought that Never Ending Story (Episodes 1, 2 & 3); Baan Totster; and Missing Kayo threads were off the show......... but this one takes THE cake!!!! :o

Which cakes? Moon cakes ? Those are for chinese new year but got nothing to do with Swiss guys, unless they eat them, but I've never seen that.

Maybe we should feed a swiss gloden retriever with moon cake... :D

I always thought that Never Ending Story (Episodes 1, 2 & 3); Baan Totster; and Missing Kayo threads were off the show......... but this one takes THE cake!!!! :o

Which cakes? Moon cakes ? Those are for chinese new year but got nothing to do with Swiss guys, unless they eat them, but I've never seen that.

May I have a fortune cookie? I'm not fond of cake!

Why don't you post a Poll listing the nationalities and let people vote

to show you where they come from.

The results will be easier for everyone to read,

rather than ploughing through hundeds of posts

If you do, can we have real nationalities and avoid including 'Provinces', for example Scotland would come under 'British'.

As would our other provinces, such as Australia.

I guess that makes me British then .....do I qualify for an EU passport? :o

You'd have to take that up with Brussels but I'm assuming they'd probably run a 'criminality of the genes' tset first before deciding. :D

Do I dare tell you, ok I'm Danish married to a Thai :D

I'm Jocklish (hang head in shame) and was married to a Thai.

Fried noodles and lemon chicken for tea I think. :D

I'm English and married to a Malaysian.

If I were married to a Swiss it's highly likely that she would have larger breasts than my current wife, though equally likely that she would be far uglier.

Are you a golden retriever? :D Because the fortune cookies were for desert...

Are you a golden retriever? :D Because the fortune cookies were for desert...

Surely the cake was for desert?

Heh I'm a 50% Black 50% white, 100% American Mutt!, and I am to soon wed a 25% Chinese 25% Pakistani 50% Thai 100% Sexy Thai girl from Samutprakarn. She wants to pop out some cute lil brown twins that should be something like 25% Black, 25% white, 12.5% Chinese, 12.5% Pakistani, 25% Thai....100% Awsome hybrid kids! Sweet, who ever thought advanced genetics could be so fun!

Heh I'm a 50% Black 50% white, 100% American Mutt!, and I am to soon wed a 25% Chinese 25% Pakistani 50% Thai 100% Sexy Thai girl from Samutprakarn. She wants to pop out some cute lil brown twins that should be something like 25% Black, 25% white, 12.5% Chinese, 12.5% Pakistani, 25% Thai....100% Awsome hybrid kids! Sweet, who ever thought advanced genetics could be so fun!

What a wonderful post. I'd like to wish 'Cpt_M0ney_Sh0t' all the very best. It shows that we can indeed be racially integrated...

I was born in Lafayette Indiana but left as soon as I could. (age 18 right after high school graduation). Lived in, visited, or worked in 39 countries and all 50 United States but considered myself a Texan, having lived most of my quality time there since 1981.

Thais are the ONLY people I've met friendlier than Texans, but that's just an opinion, and like arsewholes, everyone has one.

Now live in Chiayaphum Thailand (fully retired) but do travel a lot throughout Thailand and SE Asia.

Ken

I'm Dutch (Holland, the Netherlands), including 'Provinces', then we also have to include Fries (Northern-Holland), for Iraq the Kurt and for America Hawaïan and maybe even Texan. Would be gettin' a loooooooong list indeed ... :o

Donz,

With that "blend", your children should be most beautiful.

Ken

Im aussie with a background of 50% Korean 50% British. Soon to marry in december a Thai Girl with a background 50% Chinese 25% Thai 25% Portuguese (hope i spelt it right)