May I Ask You Guys' Nationality?

Golden Retriever

I was born in Lafayette Indiana but left as soon as I could. (age 18 right after high school graduation). Lived in, visited, or worked in 39 countries and all 50 United States but considered myself a Texan, having lived most of my quality time there since 1981.

Thais are the ONLY people I've met friendlier than Texans, but that's just an opinion, and like arsewholes, everyone has one.

Now live in Chiayaphum Thailand (fully retired) but do travel a lot throughout Thailand and SE Asia.

Ken

If you do, can we have real nationalities and avoid including 'Provinces', for example Scotland would come under 'British'.

I'm Dutch (Holland, the Netherlands), including 'Provinces', then we also have to include Fries (Northern-Holland), for Iraq the Kurt and for America Hawaïan and maybe even Texan. Would be gettin' a loooooooong list indeed ... :o

Donz,

With that "blend", your children should be most beautiful.

Ken

Im aussie with a background of 50% Korean 50% British. Soon to marry in december a Thai Girl with a background 50% Chinese 25% Thai 25% Portuguese (hope i spelt it right)

thanks mate

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-17979-1140336329_thumb.jpg

Heh I'm a 50% Black 50% white, 100% American Mutt!, and I am to soon wed a 25% Chinese 25% Pakistani 50% Thai 100% Sexy Thai girl from Samutprakarn. She wants to pop out some cute lil brown twins that should be something like 25% Black, 25% white, 12.5% Chinese, 12.5% Pakistani, 25% Thai....100% Awsome hybrid kids! Sweet, who ever thought advanced genetics could be so fun!

What a wonderful post. I'd like to wish 'Cpt_M0ney_Sh0t' all the very best. It shows that we can indeed be racially integrated...

Hey Thanks and we wish you the best as well!

Toast to the good life! Cheers!

Heh I'm a 50% Black 50% white, 100% American Mutt!, and I am to soon wed a 25% Chinese 25% Pakistani 50% Thai 100% Sexy Thai girl from Samutprakarn. She wants to pop out some cute lil brown twins that should be something like 25% Black, 25% white, 12.5% Chinese, 12.5% Pakistani, 25% Thai....100% Awsome hybrid kids! Sweet, who ever thought advanced genetics could be so fun!

What a wonderful post. I'd like to wish 'Cpt_M0ney_Sh0t' all the very best. It shows that we can indeed be racially integrated...

Your kids would be as weird looking as what ours would be..

And your fiancee is very nice :o

Edited by Donz

I was born in Lafayette Indiana but left as soon as I could. (age 18 right after high school graduation). Lived in, visited, or worked in 39 countries and all 50 United States but considered myself a Texan, having lived most of my quality time there since 1981.

Holy Moly.....how OLD are you? :o

LaoPo

Why don't you post a Poll listing the nationalities and let people vote

to show you where they come from.

The results will be easier for everyone to read,

rather than ploughing through hundeds of posts

If you do, can we have real nationalities and avoid including 'Provinces', for example Scotland would come under 'British'.

As would our other provinces, such as Australia.

I guess that makes me British then .....do I qualify for an EU passport? :o

I am a true Brit,but I can yodel and ski.In fact I can yodel and ski down hill backwards wearing only a thong (also worn backwards) all at the same time.They call me Eric the downhill pendulum.<deleted> maybe I am SWiss!!!!!Nah surely Eric was aViking,they used to wear their thongs backwards...... :D

Hi

My nationality is Netherlands , I was born in Holland and I speak Dutch

And er…I mailed this in English while now living in Thailand

I worked in Switzerland for a while and had some 'Chinese' there

does this help??

J

Holy Moly.....how OLD are you? :o

LaoPo

Indeed - 39 countries, 50 states but most of the time in Texas . . .

Gentlemen, we have Methuselah in our forum! :D

Thanks also for your best wishes. Lovely photo, be happy, life doesn't get much better...

Edited by suegha

Holy Moly.....how OLD are you? :D

LaoPo

.......well at least 50 + 39 = 89 :D:D + 18 (basic age) = 107 :D:D:D

I am a true Brit,but I can yodel and ski.In fact I can yodel and ski down hill backwards wearing only a thong (also worn backwards) all at the same time.They call me Eric the downhill pendulum.<deleted> maybe I am SWiss!!!!!Nah surely Eric was aViking,they used to wear their thongs backwards...... :o

:D thats awesome...got a vidoeclip of that? :D

Edited by Khun Yak

Nationality: British (1st) and Australian (2nd)

Ethnicity: English (62.5%), French (12.5%), Italian (25%). The mess comes from my mother's side.

What part of this do you consider "Mess" and why?

Because it's not easy to explain to people why my mother's family are so Italian as well as White African in culture (attitudes, cooking, etc) but look nothing like Italians although they have an Italian surname. They were born in Africa to parents who were married simply because they were Catholic, and for no other reason. This was also the reason why my great grandparents were married. Moreover, I was the brownest person in my classes at primary school when I lived in the West Midlands, and I only have olive skin! And then I was teased about my skin after I told my classmates that my mother is from Africa. I don't have sharp English features, for example close set eyes, a pointy nose etc. Even English people no longer classify me as English because I have been out of the country for so long, and it is more convenient for them to see me as an Australian. I don't agree with this; but there's sod all I can do but be proud of my quasi-complicated heritage. You've got it easy.

It is not about where you came from, but where you are! It is not about what you were born as, but what you've become. It is not about how you die, but how you live.

Be happy with what you are. Find no fault in yourself or others, and live life one day at a time.

It is not about where you came from, but where you are! It is not about what you were born as, but what you've become. It is not about how you die, but how you live.

Be happy with what you are. Find no fault in yourself or others, and live life one day at a time.

I think you're mostly right there. I don't totally agree with this statement, because my parents and the 10 years I spent in England have initially shaped the person I am. Although I have lived in Thailand and Australia for a significant part of my life, it hasn't changed me to the extent that I would call myself Australian. Yet I feel a part of Australian society and feel more comfortable in Australia than I do in England. I obtained my first Australian passport maybe 4 years ago and I felt overwhelmed looking at it because I suddenly realised that by taking Australian citizenship, it represented me moving away from the straight 'Englishness' of the first 18 years of my life. I took it home and put it away into a drawer so I wouldn't see it! However I can now carry the two passports quite comfortably.

At least I'm not like some English people I went to school with who never even lived in England until they went to university... that would be tough to deal with.

Hi

I'm pretty dark skinned which comes from my fathers side but my mum is Thai. My girlfriend is from Sweden which is pretty close to Switzerland so I suppose that should count. My mate Jack went and got my ball one day.

Can't say I've spotted very many Chinese lately but I've got this bloody Kiwi who keeps following me around.

Nice avatar seugha.

All the best

Woodsy.

Hi

I'm pretty dark skinned which comes from my fathers side but my mum is Thai. My girlfriend is from Sweden which is pretty close to Switzerland so I suppose that should count. My mate Jack went and got my ball one day.

Can't say I've spotted very many Chinese lately but I've got this bloody Kiwi who keeps following me around.

Nice avatar seugha.

All the best

Woodsy.

Run really fast - Kiwi's can't fly.

Hi

Nice avatar seugha.

All the best

Woodsy.

:o

Hi

Nice avatar seugha.

All the best

Woodsy.

:D

No but they use sheep to move quickly across long distances :o

Hi

Nice avatar seugha.

All the best

Woodsy.

:D

No but they use sheep to move quickly across long distances :o

....and not only for that I've been told.... :D

I was born somewhere other than Oz.....but I am an Aussie......

I haver never been back to my birthplace in 38 years and never want to....I served in the army here...I am a citizen....and I love drinking pi$s and Aussie Rules.... :o

Edited by gburns57au

Spanish...

No shit :o

I haver never been back to my birthplace in 38 years and never want to....I served in the army here...I am a citizen....and I love drinking pi$s and Aussie Rules.... :D

It wasn't great today. :D Those <deleted> did us.

Spanish...

I haver never been back to my birthplace in 38 years and never want to....I served in the army here...I am a citizen....and I love drinking pi$s and Aussie Rules.... :D

They didn´t OC...and they will never do...and you know why? Because even though today you think like that...tomorrow you will see that they didn´t...because at the end Who cares what those people think about us...

ups! i think i misunderstand you OC

Spanish...

They didn´t OC...and they will never do...and you know why? Because even though today you think like that...tomorrow you will see that they didn´t...because at the end Who cares what those people think about us...

They did my lovely Glauka I was talking about the footy :D My mate Burnsie and I have the same team and they got done today. But, with friends like you I am ahead of the game.