Online Used Car Sales In English

johnfb

They do not have a suitable Exec car made in last 3/4 years..

There's autos4asia.com in English- probably the largest selection online. bkkcars.com is new but very limited amount of autos online.

taladrot.com and rodthai.com have much larger selections- they're in Thai but it's not too difficult to figure out.

Some of the primary company web sites (BMW for example) have used cars also and with guarantees (quite important for a used car).

Edited by tywais

Some of the primary company web sites (BMW for example) have used cars also and with guarantees (quite important for a used car).

You could also try the thai site onetwocar.com.. its pretty easy to figure out although the addresses are usually in Thai

if you're interested in an 02 BMW 5 series then pm me.. :o

Edited by lost_in_isaan

You could also try the thai site onetwocar.com.. its pretty easy to figure out although the addresses are usually in Thai

if you're interested in an 02 BMW 5 series then pm me.. :o

Try http://www.one2car.com/CarInfor/carbytype.aspx?type=sedan

You will find loads of cars, but only with limited info regarding milage, condition etc.

Jalla

I want to buy a Exec used car -BMW, AUDI, SAAB, MERC, Lexus or similar. Any advice where I can find websites in English in Bangkok ?...Any advice on other recommended places here ? Any car auctions ? Any dealers recommended ?

Hi, have a bmw, metallic blue 520I and want to sell it.

It has many options such as 6 airbags, automatic airconditioning,6 cd changer, door speakers in all doors, around 85,000 km, made in 1998. I am using it myself.

Reason I want to sell it: want to move.